Tankass is offline Senior Member

Anavar (Oxandrolone) for over a year?

A kid I met at my school has been on anavar for over a year non-stop. 25mg everyday and milk thistle, ala, cranberry-x. He is in amazing shape and according to his doctor in perfect health. Is this possible or is he feeding me some BS.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Anavar (Oxandrolone) for over a year?

Originally posted by Tankass
    A kid I met at my school has been on anavar for over a year non-stop. 25mg everyday and milk thistle, ala, cranberry-x. He is in amazing shape and according to his doctor in perfect health. Is this possible or is he feeding me some BS.
    Ox can be run at low dose for extended periods. It could very well be true, but that's approximately $20-40 per day, unless he has some serious hookup.

McBain is offline Member
    Depends on the anavar Generic spanish is pretty cheap and effective

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Well, the doctor is probably not running a full battery of test on him so he can't know EVERYTHING.

Anavar will supress natural testosterone production and is liver toxic, so unless the doctor was SPECIFCALLY testing for lowered testosterone levels and elevated liver values, he probaly missed them; they are not standard tests in a general check up!

Don't assume that the guy is getting off with no side effects just becasue he looks OK and saw a doctor; he could be developing problems that the doctor has not detected yet.

Thread Information