chris-dj is offline New Member

clenbuterol--help

hey just come off 10 week cource of gear how much clen should i take with my high protien diet to strip the fat and water ? im 78kg and how should i take them ??

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    read hooker's profile on clen that should give u all the info u need

newhere from 100-200mcg , will help u out a bit assuming diet , cardio and sleep are in check

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    read hooker's profile on clen that should give u all the info u need

newhere from 100-200mcg , will help u out a bit assuming diet , cardio and sleep are in check
    I like to keep it lower than that. More like 60mcg-100mcg.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    hookers profile http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=200237

and anabolism's handbook Clenbuterol handbook

Clen dosages vary with each person .......... Take only what your body can handle but dont exceed 200mcg IMO

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    hookers profile http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=200237

and anabolism's handbook Clenbuterol handbook

Clen dosages vary with each person .......... Take only what your body can handle but dont exceed 200mcg IMO
    On the money as usual Cruise!

M.

chest6 is offline Banned
    yup..im shakin pretty bad right now..but i took 40mcg this morning stead of 20 haha

getting this turkey in my mouth is a struggle

LoneLifter is offline Associate Member
    I am at 60 mcg right now and have the shakes also...I heard they usually subside after about a week. We'll see though

-LL

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    yup..im shakin pretty bad right now..but i took 40mcg this morning stead of 20 haha

getting this turkey in my mouth is a struggle
    You can break up your doses to lower the impact of side effects.
    Also, if you're shaking so badly try eating without your hands, just bend over and bite...

M.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    On the money as usual Cruise!

M.
    Thanks brotha

I agree that the shakes due begin to lessen the longer you take it
    and like Magic says you can break up your dosages throughout the day......... I personaly only break it up half in am and half after lunch

chest6 is offline Banned
    how much extra will this give me than just diet and cardio alone? Sorry to hijack..

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    how much extra will this give me than just diet and cardio alone? Sorry to hijack..
    Clenbuterol vs Ephedrine vs DNP

Ephedrine will raise metabolic levels by about 2-3 percent and 200mg of DNP
    raises metabolic levels by about 30 percent. Clenbuterol raises metabolic levels about 10 percent and it can raise body temperature several degrees.

7-8 percent higher than ephedrine

Ref : clen handbook

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya..ive read and practically memorized the handbook and the profile. I knew it increased metabolic rate 10%. I guess that can translates to an extra 300 calories a day..which means an extra pound every (about) 12 days. hm..

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    bIMO clen gives more than that though... at least I was really positively surprised.. I sweat like a mofo while doing cardio.. I was shaking after 40 mcg the forst days and day 5 and 100 mcg felt like nothing.. u get used to it pretty fast - I wonder will the positive effects go down along the same lines???

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    .. 100 mcg felt like nothing.. - I wonder will the positive effects go down along the same lines???
    From what I've heard some people do lose the side effects, though I'm not one of them. It keeps me warm, sweating and jittery. Also, you should make sure to refresh your receptor sites every three weeks, to maintain full absorption.

However, regardless of whether you feel the sides or not, if you have real Clen it will always be working. Now you can go on up if you desire, people generally plateau because of the sides, but some guys run Clen at 220mcgs ED with only one administration (dose). Generally about 160-180mcgs is the recommended ceiling.

But like I said, Clen is a serious drug and will work, whether felt or not!

M.

ne1 have tried the continous compared to the 2 weeks on / off.. which worked betteR?

ne1 have tried the continous compared to the 2 weeks on / off.. which worked betteR?

No offense, but that is the second worse way to run Clen , second only to the 2 days on/off method. I don't know where this philosophy came from but is quite popular and quiet erroneous.

For optimal results, Clen should be run consistently for 6-12wks and you even get a slight anabolic effect at the 6wk point.
    Read the Clen Profile.

M.

I read it and it has brought some questions to me.. We dont have OTC benadryl here so Im wondering what Ishould I do.. I just finished the initial 2 weeks and now I need to decide weather to contiinue straight or not..

Clen Profile Exerpt:
    …since clen alone is similar to clen+excercise for those first 2 weeks...why would you ever use a 2on/2off protocol? Keep in mind that animal responses to beta-agonist/antagonists differ a bit from ours…but I’m sure that you get the idea that 2on/2off is not a great dosing protocol. If I were using clen, I’d be using it for 6-12 weeks at a time, if I expected to get maximum results from it…

I read it and it has brought some questions to me.. We dont have OTC benadryl here so Im wondering what Ishould I do.. I just finished the initial 2 weeks and now I need to decide weather to contiinue straight or not..
    Try to find the antihistamine Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride at 25mg. This is the active ingredient in Benadryl.

But come on Hippo,

Surely you wouldn't let something like no otc Benadryl stop you truncate your cycle. I naturally assumed the first part of your name was merely a joke, not a descriptor. How easy would it be for you log onto the internet and order some for from a legit store...say Walgreens?

M.

I live in estonia and it usually takes me like 2 months to receive a package and currently I might be flagged anyway.. customs have my nolva clomid etc.. How much of diphenhydramine is needed for that week when its supposed to be used .. Then I asked here earlier that can another first generation antihistamine used for similar purpose, but no1 did know that.... I have in my hands some Rinomar which has the powerful antihistamine cinnarizin (10 mg)

Yup I know I dropped the ball by not getting the benadryl also b4 but sorta thought it was OCT here also...

Ahh comrade, Estonia (between Russian and Latvia)...good gymnasts! And I never though I'd use those boring requisite Gen Eds in Russian and South American History would be used.

Anyway, I'm not familiar with the effects of Cinnarizin on the beta-2, so I couldn't say if it would be an appropriate substitute for Benadryl.

But again Hippo, your logic baffles me. Now you're concerned about the 'possible' ramifications of importing Benadryl? Look man, I don't know what the consequences are in your country, so if they concern you investigate them. But collectively speaking, the importation of controlled substances is what the BB community is founded on. I say bite the bullet, hit the web and order some Benadryl. It's doubtful they'd lock you up for possessing an antihistamine, if so, you may want to move north to St. Pete, just steer clear of Moscow. Noooobody wants to do time in Moscow, that's like Mexico for us...they play hide the burrito in Mexican prisons.

M.

Its not the problem of ordering it and getting caught.. the problem is that every order I have made takes at least 1 month to arrive here.. Which is too late for me since I would need it now.. neway, this is proving to be more difficult than I thought to find this out..

As remote as Estonia is, I still find it hard to believe it would take so long to receive shipments with today's advances. You should investigate the internet more thoroughly. But if that's true, what you need is an American friend, who can Fed Ex it to you. I know they get to Russia and surrounding areas fast. Heck PM me your address and I'll send you a couple of boxes out of sheer sympathy for your plight.

M.

hehe ok =) Dunno why but always packages here have taken for ages to come... If I order tot he neighboring country, Finland, the packets are there much earlier..

Thread Information