Thread: anavar doseage

marshmellow is offline Junior Member

anavar doseage

quick question under the anavar profile it says the effective dose is:
    (Men)20-100mgs/day i can only get Anavar 5mg. has anyone ever taken 20 anavar pills in one day? it seems like its to much.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    depends on your experience with the substance...

try 40mg per day split up throughout the day..

if you aren't getting the results you need/want..

go to 60mg per day split up throughout...

I've done both.. 60mg is better.. but that's me..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    one of my clients in on 200 ed, powder i think, deff not 5mg tabs

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    I think 100mg is towards the high end. Like spywizard said, you should get good results in the 40-60 range. Split it up into 2 doses so you are taking half in the morning and half in the evening.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Many years ago anavar used to only come in 2.5 mg from Searle Pharm. The first time I ever took it was 25 years ago and back then I only took 10mg every day (which was deemed to be the appropriate dose back then) with test and it worked great at that dose. I am currently on 40mg per day and getting great results. My girl friend is on 5 mg per day and is having the same results as she did when she was taking 25 mg per day. All I can tell you is that it seems to work at almost any dose. Everyone seems to have what they feel is an optimum dose. I would start out small and slowly increase and see what happens in your body. I like the stuff but my stomach is having a tough time with it this time around for me. To your question though, it doesn’t matter how many actual pills you take because it is all filler except for the actual dose of oxandralone you are wanting to take. 40 mg is 40mg regardless of whether it is in 2 pills or 20. Too bad they don’t make this in inject able.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marshmellow
    quick question under the anavar profile it says the effective dose is:
    (Men)20-100mgs/day i can only get Anavar 5mg. has anyone ever taken 20 anavar pills in one day? it seems like its to much.
    Don't think of it as 20 pills a day. If you've done your research and elected to take 100mgs ED, but happen to have 5mg pills, simply think of it as getting your 100mgs. If they came in 1mg pills and you had to take 100, so what! We measure by the dosage, the number of pills needed to reach that dose is largely immaterial.

Enjoy,
    M.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Rule of thumb with VAR. Take your body weight and times it by .125. But, I agree one needs to take at least 40mg to see decent results.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Rule of thumb with VAR. Take your body weight and times it by .125. But, I agree one needs to take at least 40mg to see decent results.
    I agree, anything less than 40mgs is a waste of cash. Also don't be afraid to experiment within the Var cycle. Ramp up to 50, 60, etc...to check changes, you can always come back down.

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 11-08-2005 at 01:42 PM. Reason: sp

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    I agree, anything less than 40mgs is a waste of cash. Also don't be afraid to experiment within the Var cycle. Ramp up to 50, 60, etc...to check changes, you can always come back down.

M.

Souds like sold advice to me. How quickly do you think that you can feel the changes in the doseage? I have been thinking about ramping my dose up this week as you suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    Souds like sold advice to me. How quickly do you think that you can feel the changes in the doseage? I have been thinking about ramping my dose up this week as you suggest.
    Well Eddie, I think that's contingent upon a couple of variables.
    1) how much you're on/how much you increase.
    2) what your bf is.

I went up from 60 to 80 and the very next morning (believe it or not) my previously blurred six-pack was dialed in! So I went on up to 100 to see how the air was up there...not much different for me.

Here's the thing with Var, and it's written right on the bag. It's for the anabolism of protein. So make sure you're mgs are high and you'll be more successful, I'd also recommend taking it after your first meal in the morning and then again at night because of the short half-life. Also, don't slack off on your cardio, thinking it'll pick up the slack...increase your cardio.

The guy at GNC got some Winnie ran it alone at 100mgs, and it didn't make a dent. Well he's about 5'10'', 220 with over 20% bf. I told him, "It's not that you can't take Winnie, it's just that you expected more than it could deliver because it's 'primarily' a finisher". The same goes for Var, Tbol, Primo, etc. If want big impacts go with heavy gear, taking the aforementioned products 'alone' are for people who've already worked hard, and plan to go harder.

M.

Well Eddie, I think that's contingent upon a couple of variables.
    1) how much you're on/how much you increase.
    2) what your bf is.

I went up from 60 to 80 and the very next morning (believe it or not) my previously blurred six-pack was dialed in! So I went on up to 100 to see how the air was up there...not much different for me.

Here's the thing with Var, and it's written right on the bag. It's for the anabolism of protein. So make sure you're mgs are high and you'll be more successful, I'd also recommend taking it after your first meal in the morning and then again at night because of the short half-life. Also, don't slack off on your cardio, thinking it'll pick up the slack...increase your cardio.

The guy at GNC got some Winnie ran it alone at 100mgs, and it didn't make a dent. Well he's about 5'10'', 220 with over 20% bf. I told him, "It's not that you can't take Winnie, it's just that you expected more than it could deliver because it's 'primarily' a finisher". The same goes for Var, Tbol, Primo, etc. If want big impacts go with heavy gear, taking the aforementioned products 'alone' are for people who've already worked hard, and plan to go harder.

M.

Wow...that's impressive. I thought it would be quickly apparent if it was going to make a difference. I have been taking in 4 doses spread out every 4 hours per day. I guess this is not necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    I have been taking in 4 doses spread out every 4 hours per day. I guess this is not necessary?
    That is unnecessary Var's half-life, or active time in your system is 8-12 hours. So replenish it based on those numbers.

M.

That is unnecessary Var's half-life, or active time in your system is 8-12 hours. So replenish it based on those numbers.

M.

Is there any issue with how much your liver can process at one time?

Anavar Man is offline Member
    Do you think that 37.5mg per day is to low of a dosage. I plan on 8 weeks along with test. I weigh around 235lbs.

AM

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    if i had the money to run var i wld run it at 80mg ed... for 6 to 8 weeks....
    that shit is too pricey to be low ballin your dosage...

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I have ran var numerous times and just as Magic said, the higher the dose the better. My next run will be 60mgs for 8 weeks. My last run was 80mgs but for 4 weeks. I"m going to lower the dose and run it for double the time. Trial and error will lead me to my conclusion of which way is better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    that shit is too pricey to be low ballin your dosage...
    Thats the thing Vega. It so expensive that people lowball their doses then are upset with their results. Then right away start blaming the gear and that's where invalid posts arise from.

If you're going to do it run a high dose. 50mgs and above would be great

Anavar Man is offline Member
    Thanks Jayhova 16,
    I will up the dose to 50mg per day for 8 weeks. I got my Anavar from Oasis so it was a bit pricey. Next time around I will look to a UGL to save some bucks.Is 8 weeks pretty much the standard? I was planning on running it weeks 4-12 within a 15 week test cycle.

AM

Quote Originally Posted by Anavar Man
    Is 8 weeks pretty much the standard?
    I have to say that everytime I ran it, it was mostly the jump off a cycle. I did however run it at the end of a cycle and liked it.. I base it around how my cycle looks. I like to switch things up a lot throughout my cycles to keep my body guessing.

I have seen people get great results off 8 weeks cycles. I'm not going to get on my var for about 3 months so will continue to see whats working for others. With an 8 week supply I'm contemplating either running 8 straight weeks or 4 at the beginning then 4 at the end. So many decisions to make.. Most likely it will be 4 weeks at the beginning to jump start my cycle then 4 at the end to add a new compound after 2 months and introduce something new.

Thread Information