Thread: Var or T3

WANNABRIPPED is offline New Member

Var or T3

Which is better for cutting FAT, I want o drop about 10 pounds of FAT and am stuck between var and T3, which one do you guys think is better and if uv tried both which do u prefer? Thanks Fellas
    Edit/Delete Message

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    tried both.. they are not the same..

var is a steroid T3 is not

you will have leaner gains with var

with t3 you will lose muscle and fat.. it is ver catabolic and should not be taken without test or var..

Did you catch that???

I have taken 60mg var with 125mcg of t3, that combo worked well, but i still lost some muscle..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WANNABRIPPED
    Which is better for cutting FAT, I want o drop about 10 pounds of FAT and am stuck between var and T3, which one do you guys think is better and if uv tried both which do u prefer? Thanks Fellas
    Edit/Delete Message
    There's no comparison with fat loss, t3 will melt a lot more off. As mentioned though, dont use t3 without gear. Preferably test.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I'd use both
    T3 will help fatloss & var will help you keep your muscle ( & maybe help fatloss a little )
    This is assuming your diet is good.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by WANNABRIPPED
    Edit/Delete Message
    Var vs. T3...........NO CONTEST!
    Use both.
    Keep your Var high between 70-100mgs ED. This will add quality lean muscle, and reduce both visceral and subQ fat.
    Keep the T3 moderate 60-80mcgs. This will burn fat, but limit (not eliminate) the muscle loss experienced at higher doses.

Don't think you can go high protein and Var and not suffer T3 muscle loss. You'd need something stronger than those two, but at a moderate rate the losses will be negligible.

Enjoy,
    M.

WANNABRIPPED is offline New Member
    Good info fellas im plannin on runnin a short cycle of var and T3 would 4 weeks be good, cuz im goin on vacation soon. Will i see good results in that time period?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Minor gear like Var (a Class III Steroid ) and research chemicals like T3, don't change you a whole lot. They're benefit is additive, you need a firm grasp and application of diet planning and cardio for fat burning (getting to and staying within the fat burning zone) in order to get good results. Even with heavier gear, you need a sound comprehension of the aforementioned, which should give you an indication of the work required for lighter gear. Spend some time in the diet forum and do some searches on fat burning, and you'll be fine. Don't on gear of any sort to be your workhorse, that's your job.

Enjoy,

M.

Thread Information