RageControl is offline Senior Member

Why am i ripped on a deca cycle?

Im almost at the end of my deca cycle that was supposed to bulk me up too the mid 200 pound mark and im not pleased with my results at all.
    Strenght gains are ok not what they should be. I gained about 15 + pounds but my body % is much lower than when i started and i was at 8%. I like being ripped and all but i wanted mass why am i staying so cut and not gaining weight.
    Im thinking not enough cals? I havnt bin able to maintain a high cal diet but i have bin taking alot of protien . What do you think? I not retaining much water at all either this confuses me.
    Last edited by RageControl; 05-10-2002 at 08:12 PM.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    deca 's often used for cutting bro. Im not that surprised since your calories weren't to extreme and you just had a high protien.

I read deca gives you solid muscle but i feel like im doing a winny cycle. I think it has to be my diet 2.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Rage,
    15+ lbs and you lost BF%.? Sounds like a dream cycle to me.

Yeah it is kind of wierd on deca - but damn that's sweet-for me 15lbs is good when bulking, including water and fat.

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    Don't sound so disapointed! I would call that a successful cycle. I think you might not have put on as much weight as you wanted due to you diet? Just a guess. What else were you stacking with it?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    man some people never satisfied lol, 15lb from deca only I would be jumping for joy, you mean youu wanted the puffy watery look? with a little muscle and alot of water gain? wtf 15lb from a bulking cycle with test deca dbol would be great results stop complaining and be gratefull man thats good goin

peace

R.I.E.N.G. is offline Junior Member
    15lbs? Good gains, esp if they are solid, be happy, i would.

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    15 lbs gain and a decrease of bf? dude, dont complain. you want the bloat, get some drol or d-bol.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    1-u did just deca ?
    2. what kind of deca did u use-the ansewer may ly here

"deca is often used for cutting"--it is.?

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    lol
    you should be happy

See i just realised i shouldnt be complaining lol
    My original plan was d-bol and deca but after my first or second week on dbol i had problems and had to stop the dbol.
    So i guess i should be happy with what i got.
    Thanks guys i needed i guess im really just pissed cause i couldnt do my d-bol .

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse

Re: Why am i ripped on a deca cycle?

Originally posted by RageControl
    Im almost at the end of my deca cycle that was supposed to bulk me up too the mid 200 pound mark and im not pleased with my results at all.
    Strenght gains are ok not what they should be. I gained about 15 + pounds but my body % is much lower than when i started and i was at 8%. I like being ripped and all but i wanted mass why am i staying so cut and not gaining weight.
    Im thinking not enough cals? I havnt bin able to maintain a high cal diet but i have bin taking alot of protien . What do you think? I not retaining much water at all either this confuses me.
    Similar situation here with deca and sust. I just haven't been able to eat enough. About week 4 I suddenly started getting really hard looking, and I think my BF is down slightly, with a modest weight gain but nice strength gains, and I am in week 6 now. I previously assumed I was just not getting the full benefit of the deca, and the sust was making all the real changes, but maybe there is something with the deca, judging from your experience. Started out at a bit over 200, first cycle, and I think I have added maybe 8 lbs so far. (no scales, I am a home gymmer) BP went up 10 lbs every week for the past 4 weeks and bb curls are up 20 lbs. I was hoping for a gain (this is my first cycle and I should be growing like a fungus) of about 30 lbs but I think I will be lucky to get 15 out of it. So I feel your pain, but I'm gonna make the best of it and I hope you do too.

Thread Information