TitanRx is offline New Member

Canadian steroid law

If I am posting this in the wrong forum I apologize. I am wondering about the legality of hormones in canada. Does anyone know the possible penatlies for possession? How about for manufacturing?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanRx
    If I am posting this in the wrong forum I apologize. I am wondering about the legality of hormones in canada. Does anyone know the possible penatlies for possession? How about for manufacturing?
    I was always under the impression that gear was legal to possess for personal use in canada. Found out not too long ago that it is actual a class 4 drug. So possession would be a slap on the wrist, manufacturing however is a pretty big deal. You dont want to get caught doing that.

Ejuicer, you're right about that. I downloaded a copy of the Controlled Drug and Substance act. Class 4 possession I think is up to 18 months, trafficing is up to 3 years, importing/exporting is up to 3 years, and manufacturing is 3 years?

If i'm reading it correctly...

Can they "stack" crimes on you? Like if you're manufacturing, you're probably also trafficing, so can you get 6 years for that and so on?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    There are 43 different steroids (and there derivitives) listed under Schedule IV drugs in Canada. It is not illegal to possess them. But if you sell/distribute etc you are ****ed. If you just have a small quantity for personal use you cant get in trouble.

-Bino

steph_chip is offline Junior Member
    agree C Bino!!!!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I've posted on this topic hundreds of times. Use the search button.

I did do a quick search. I saw a lot of conflicting opinions though.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    what about those people (like myself) who get it from international sources. if i only order enough for personal use, will that still be considered importing?

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by godkilla
    what about those people (like myself) who get it from international sources. if i only order enough for personal use, will that still be considered importing?

Yes, that's considered importing.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanRx
    I did do a quick search. I saw a lot of conflicting opinions though.

Well most Canadians are not up to date on the subject. The bottom line is, if you have some personal juice on you, you'll be fine. If you have a shit load of juice on you and it's obvious you're going to sell it or manufacture it, you're ****ed.

Thread Information