Drkodiak1 is offline Associate Member

Hartford Courant Steroid investigation

was wondering if anyone who receives the hartford courant has been reading the 4 part article on steroid traffiicing in CT and its easy access...Some of the lab reports are very interesting...here the link

http://www.courant.com/news/specials...7.storygallery

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    the lab results are scary and worth noting

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Another @$$hole, who want to ruine bbuilders life

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    probably another fat, out of shape guy who has never set foot in a gym in his life and lives off of quarter pounders, fries, and super size cokes!!

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    ****ersss Get A ****ing Lifeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

qw1ck2 is offline Junior Member
    i dont think im in the right for sayn this, but i think this thread should be deleted b/c of certain links in the site =/

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    there are quite a few threads talking bout this...

qw1ck2 is offline Junior Member
    just my .02

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Hey! if the author of that article is reading this...Your a loser.

BTW in your article I think you quoted me...please confirm this so I can continue to brag about it..

i assuming though that most of the lab reports done where on UG companies that have zero credibility but they dont include the names of the manufactures for some strange reason theres only one mentioning of British Dispensary which didnt really get a bad review

the writer of this expose is a complete idiot and is bringing lots of unwanted attention to this educational only forum. The steroid expert he often talks about needs to be shot in the head for stupidity.......I wonder how this might change the procedures on Western Union and P.O boxs seeing he talks about how to obtain these crucial elements.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    Hey! if the author of that article is reading this...Your a loser.

BTW in your article I think you quoted me...please confirm this so I can continue to brag about it..

You know... I double-dog-dare that fat bastard to come out here and really discuss the issues with us.

Of course he won't. Why? Because, like most "journalists" he is not after the "truth", he is out to use scare tactics and sensationalism to further his career. He is afraid of the truth.

Again, I say... Edward R. Murrow must be spinning in his grave because of what has become of the once noble profession of journalism.

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    probably another fat, out of shape guy who has never set foot in a gym in his life and lives off of quarter pounders, fries, and super size cokes!!

Don't forget he also has a lawyer preparing the case against Mcdonalds for making him fat.

Twostones

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qw1ck2
    i dont think im in the right for sayn this, but i think this thread should be deleted b/c of certain links in the site =/

Links to sources in his article? Those in the know have known for some time that those sources have been questionable at best. And if they didn't know it before, they certainly know it now.

Besides, the sources he used are based in countries where steroids are LEGAL. Therefore if American consumers receive these products from overseas, who's fault is that? The suppliers? No. They are providing a service to paying customers. So it's the athletes fault for wanting to use a proven product that will help advance his career or personal goals? Somehow this is the business of a legislator in Washington? I fail to see the connection.

The simple fact is that the claims about the dangers of steroids have been exaggerated at best, or outright lied about at worst.

Beyond that, look at the lab results. If legislators are sincerely concerned about the health of the athletes (as they say they are), then shouldn't they be making sure that the products that are being used are up to FDA standards? We all know the "problem" isn't going away, so why not just bring the products up to code, rather than blame the eastern European companies that are simply running a supply and demand business? These guys know as well as we do that there is a serious demand for these products in the US. The less scrupulous of them will cut corners and not care who they hurt, however there are several companies that make a superior product (Norma Hellas, Organon, Jelfa, Schering, Byk Elmu, Aburahain, Galenika, Zambon). Will these companies ever be mentioned? No. Who will be mentioned? The ones that counterfeit the product. This is all the more reason to produce the products that are in great demand right here in the US, or at the very least allow legitimate companies to import legitimate product to consumers. Without treating the consumer as a criminal of the same level as a child molester?

Sorry for the rant, but this topic really burns me up.

One more time... Mr. PAUL DOYLE, Courant Staff Writer. Come here to discuss the topic with us, man to man. Not as an anonymous source pretending to be a 17 year old kid, but as an intelligent and insightful adult. You will find that we are not a bunch of muscle bound-juice heads, but a formidable group of advocates of responsible usage of substances whose current legal status is arguable (since the late 1980's, not since time immemorial).

Yes, some of us are muscle bound, but we choose to be that way

This board prides itself on having many experienced and knowledgeable people, who are well informed on the subject of which you chose to write.
    Last edited by bigJJ; 11-08-2005 at 06:02 AM.

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Of course he won't. Why? Because, like most "journalists" he is not after the "truth", he is out to use scare tactics and sensationalism to further his career. He is afraid of the truth.

It is today's society in general that cant handle the truth. Not only with steroids and other drugs but everything. I cant stand it when people complain about these things ( steroids, sex, music, etc....) Last time I knew people could make their own decisions. If you dont like something like a food, do you complain about it and demand they take it out the grocery store or restaurant???? No you simply dont eat it. If you dont like a song do you listen to it? No you change it. I also thought this was the land of the free???? Free to all the imigrants that is. This country has and will continue to fall under this type of government. I really feel bad for my 2 daughters (6 and 3) as they will probably be the minorities and have to speak a foreign language in our own country. Sorry I better go. I could go on with this for hours as most of you probably could.
    Bottom line is if you dont like something SHUT your mouths and just dont do it.

Thread Information