ZIA1 is offline New Member

Who here has waited the longest?

How long have you guys waited for mail order products to arrive? I've received 5 of 6 so far. However, it took 2 months to collect everything and I'm still waiting for the 6th...which I guess is either lost or someone at customs is getting big!

peump is offline Senior Member
    bump

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Depends on where in the world it is coming from-have heard of up to 3 months for a pckg from New zealand, but IMO, most of the time 2-3 wks should get it in your hands. A lot of the time I think the supplier is just getting stuff together to send and just to keep you off his back he says it is in the mail long before it goes out.JMO

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    I waited 3 weeks one time and started to panic and then it came. 4 weeks another and a letter from customs came. That sucked!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    How long have you guys waited for mail order products to arrive? I've received 5 of 6 so far. However, it took 2 months to collect everything and I'm still waiting for the 6th...which I guess is either lost or someone at customs is getting big!
    I find you offensive and personally I hope you never get your fvcking package.If you do,I hope like hell it's bunk gear...this I soooooooooooooo wish on you!!!

What would you do to make us a BETTER MESSAGE BOARD?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I find you offensive and personally I hope you never get your fvcking package.If you do,I hope like hell it's bunk gear...this I soooooooooooooo wish on you!!!

Ok, settle down. What are you talking about? You don't like me because...

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

What the hell does that link have to do with anything? I restated my request about politics on the forum. I meant to say that it didn't belong here on the steroid question forum. I didn't mean to say that it shouldn't be on AR. Other than that, I can't figure why you're in the mood to pummel me

Thread Information