Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    mine did the same thing..went right to google. Were we with the same girl? I swear they have done the exact same things..

mine told everyone..did the same exact stuff
    Damn, these girls must give awesome head!!

I would have kicked them both to the curb long ago.
    Last edited by Bossman; 11-19-2005 at 07:50 AM.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    mine used to not care, but now she does. at first she though i was just experimenting, which i was. but when experiments are sucessful they get enhanced, right? she does love the bedroom when i'm juiced, but after that she'd rather me not do it. i tried hiding my last cycle from her and she saw a spot of blood on my drawers and flipped. i tried telling her i popped a zit but that didn't go over too well... LOL.. she was like and and i was like and i told my gym buddies and they were like and i was like

Blog Entries
    honestly, though... i don't ask for much from anyone.. juicing, going to the gym and getting big are some of my lifes greatest pleasures. i don't give a rats hind side what she says about it - I'll continue to do it as long as my health holds up and as long as i damn well feel like it.

Can I get an AMEN?!

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfgod
    I was wondering what asre guys experiences with woman when they find out your juicing. Is it something they care alot about and should never tell the truth or is just no big deal to them?

my new girl hates it and doesnt want me to do it again (fat chance)

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Amen to that brother... And no way am I telling my wife.. She might even kick me out even considering she has a bun in the oven. I could see the picture in my head: you piece of shit! You dont care about us at all!!! You rather do your steroids and kill us or whatever...... ..... NOT WORTH IT. Although I a m a lil surprised I've been managing to hide things from her since I get bacne and my nuts shrink, and she should know since she is 2 years away from graduating as an MD.. Oh well cant wait to hop on a next cycle anyway..

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    mine only hates it kuz its illegal other than that.. im gold

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    Amen to that brother... And no way am I telling my wife.. She might even kick me out even considering she has a bun in the oven. I could see the picture in my head: you piece of shit! You dont care about us at all!!! You rather do your steroids and kill us or whatever...... ..... NOT WORTH IT. Although I a m a lil surprised I've been managing to hide things from her since I get bacne and my nuts shrink, and she should know since she is 2 years away from graduating as an MD.. Oh well cant wait to hop on a next cycle anyway..
    i hear ya. pregnancy rage makes roid rage look like a day at the beach... lol.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    LOL women KNOW but they DONT WANNA ..

my buddy left syringes in the garage one time and she has seen his vials and if she woulda asked him.. he woulda said Yep steroids and she would Divorce him but she just turning a blind eye..

but last time he was away on deployment she flushed like 300tabs of Clen , all his nolva and clomid tabs and a few vials of Sus ROFL ><

IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member
    i've told 3 different girlfriends, and not a single one told me i had to stop. they did lecture me on how bad it was for my body, so i offered some of the research i've read on here, and they never brought it up again.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    just be cool about it and when you're knockin her sox off 3times a day and she asks why tell her. if she's cool with it, fine, and if not go to the club and watch as all the girls are magnetized to the test that is oozing out your pores. i've had the same girl for like 5 years and everytime i get on i end up runnin around on her. when i'm on it just seems like i can't help but get laid all the time. enjoy it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information