Thread: test prop

skinner is offline New Member

test prop

I've been doing prop for 3 weeks i have gained approx. 7 pounds with no water retention. My strength has gone up pretty good and so did my sex drive but now I don't feel as strong and my sex drive seems to be slowing down I still have 9 weeks to go is this normal. I take 100mg tues,thurs,sun
    This is how the guy i got it from told me to take it. It worked for him.

I could use all the info i can get thanx.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    so ur taking 300mg EW, that sounds low from my research, but if its working for you then sound. it would also be better to shoot prop every day. id do your own research, starting with this board, as something as basic as how to use testosterone is very well directed round these parts

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinner
    I've been doing prop for 3 weeks i have gained approx. 7 pounds with no water retention. My strength has gone up pretty good and so did my sex drive but now I don't feel as strong and my sex drive seems to be slowing down I still have 9 weeks to go is this normal. I take 100mg tues,thurs,sun
    This is how the guy i got it from told me to take it. It worked for him.

I could use all the info i can get thanx.
    Prop should be shot ed or at least eod. Your injection pattern isnt very uniform and wont keep blood levels stable. I would switch your shot pattern around a little and bump up the dose a bit.

fanatic is offline Member
    Run the prop everyday bro- that will yield the best gains for you. 75mg/day is a good starting dose. Also, I would be worried about is keeping your test levels even. Oh, Prop has a very short half life (3 days or so) if you were wondering why we recommend everyday injections and I'm sure most people on here will. Good luck.

skinner is offline New Member
    Thanx for the replys

I'm doing 75mg every day and just picked up another bottle of prop so im good for about 12 to 14 weeks total going to start winstral in another week at 50 mg a day for 8 weeks let u know the results.

Currently 6'3 248lbs some bf but not alot hoping for 10 pounds af lean muscle.

Thread Information