Darkness is offline Member

Pec shot on chest day

This morning I went ahead and shot 3cc in the right pec. 250mg test e, 300mg deca , 100mg test prop. Anyways, no pain at all, I always warm up the gear a little bit so it doesnt give me any pain from prop at all. BUT I forgot that today was my chest day!!! So I went to the gym tonight and started doing some light DB's to warm up and right away started feeling the right pec a little sore. Nothing bad just some pressure type feeling. So when I bumped up the weight it sarted getting worst almost as if the pec was about to jump of my chest and leave! I finished the workout but damn I felt unconfortable.
    Does any of you ever felt it like that I any muscle you shot that day?

Later

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    This morning I went ahead and shot 3cc in the right pec. 250mg test e, 300mg deca , 100mg test prop. Anyways, no pain at all, I always warm up the gear a little bit so it doesnt give me any pain from prop at all. BUT I forgot that today was my chest day!!! So I went to the gym tonight and started doing some light DB's to warm up and right away started feeling the right pec a little sore. Nothing bad just some pressure type feeling. So when I bumped up the weight it sarted getting worst almost as if the pec was about to jump of my chest and leave! I finished the workout but damn I felt unconfortable.
    Does any of you ever felt it like that I any muscle you shot that day?

Later
    Strange as this may sound.I intentionally try to inflame my pecs a day before my chest workout.The increased liquids(and oils) allow for the fascia to become loose and allow for growth.This is only a theory that I believe as well as several IFBB pro's that use this technique.I shoot both pecs though,not just one side.I'm experimenting with suspension shots in my bi's only(ED) right now.I'll see what becomes of this in 2 more weeks after the experiment is complete.

~Pinnacle~

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    damn... 3 cc's in 1 pec... i wld have split it between both pecs. i don't mind the slight soreness but i wld feel weird if only 1 pec was tender while working out...

Latimus is offline Banned
    how didnt you know you were going to be working chest?

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    Ok, this is a little off.. But im gonna ask.. Im on a test e/deca cycle.. 4 weeks in.. I have NO chest lol.. My pecks are non-existant.. and I have the 'dent' in my chest.. cant remember what its called.. but anyway.. think shooting in my pecks could help me build chest faster? I want a HUGE noticable difference in my chest

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    Sorry.. Not trying to jack your thread Darkness

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by duramaxedge
    Ok, this is a little off.. But im gonna ask.. Im on a test e/deca cycle.. 4 weeks in.. I have NO chest lol.. My pecks are non-existant.. and I have the 'dent' in my chest.. cant remember what its called.. but anyway.. think shooting in my pecks could help me build chest faster? I want a HUGE noticable difference in my chest
    i would stick to the main places to shoot. keep hitting flat bench hard and youll put on some mass there.

david beads is offline Junior Member
    curious on how full and large your chest should be before you start injecting in them, mine are developed but not fully filled in is it ok to do a pec injection?

Darkness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Strange as this may sound.I intentionally try to inflame my pecs a day before my chest workout.The increased liquids(and oils) allow for the fascia to become loose and allow for growth.This is only a theory that I believe as well as several IFBB pro's that use this technique.I shoot both pecs though,not just one side.I'm experimenting with suspension shots in my bi's only(ED) right now.I'll see what becomes of this in 2 more weeks after the experiment is complete.

~Pinnacle~
    Hey let me know how that goes. I know that susp is the only one said to give localized growth.
    Quote Originally Posted by david beads
    curious on how full and large your chest should be before you start injecting in them, mine are developed but not fully filled in is it ok to do a pec injection?
    If you can bench more than 315 yes, if you're only beching less than 200 then forget it cause you'd be poking the bone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    how didnt you know you were going to be working chest?
    I forgot!

Thread Information