nathanlgd is offline Associate Member

First cycle experience/results

Heres a run down of my experience as a first time steroid user. I'm going to go into detail and state the obvious for the benifit of people researching into doing their own first cycle.
    Before the cycle I did over 3 months of research, mainly right here on this forum. I had a good foundation to build on, I was/am 23 years old - probably about the minimum age to start using and I had a reliable source to legit drugs.
    My cycle was simply 500mg of Testosterone Enanthate a week. This was taken in two, 250mg shots spread evenly each week. The first shot of the week was on a monday morning around 7:30am, the second weekly shot was on a thursday night at 7:30pm. I ran the cycle for 12 weeks taking super strength vitamin tablets and 20mg of Nolvadex every day. The nolvadex is to "help" prevent gyno (bitch tits). I used 21g 1.5inch pins to extract from the amps and then 23g 1.25inch pins to inject. All the injections were in the left and right glute (ass cheeks). I learned how to inject from www.spotinjections.com.
    I've always been very nervous of injetions and I was pretty shocked that I managed to go through with the first shot. I was a little nervous - especialy after smelling the alcoholic wipes, it just reminded me of shots I had at school I placed the pin in the correct spot on my upper, outer left ass cheek using a mirror and having the tutoral from spotinjections on screen to follow. I pushed on the pin which hurt a little for a second but as soon as the pin pierced my skin it slid the rest of the way with ease and without pain I was very suprised at how easy it went in. I aspirated (pulled back on the plunger - as explained on spotinjections) and then injected the 250mg of Test Enth. It took me about 4 weeks to get used to the shots but after that I started to look forward to them - I actualy miss having them now my cycles over
    Now for the results. My starting weight was 187lb. My biceps measured 15.75inch and my chest measued 44.5inch. At the end of the cycle I now weigh 201lb. My biceps are now 16.25inch and my chest is 46inch. I don't think I'm holding much water - hardly anything at all, so I'm hoping that I can keep the majority of my gains.
    Side effects seem to have been very mild for me. As I've mentioned I don't seem to be holding much water. I have had some acne but its been very mild and nothing I can't put up with. Mainly on my chest, shoulders and back - I must stress though, it has been mild but noticeable over my regular/natural skin condition.
    The whole experience has been quite a pleasant one. I can only look forward to me second cycle in spring time this time I will stack Test Enth with either Deca or EQ.
    Cheers, I hope this is a help to some of you looking for info.

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Congrats. Have you finished PCT? How long ago?

Quote Originally Posted by nathanlgd
    Heres a run down of my experience as a first time steroid user. I'm going to go into detail and state the obvious for the benifit of people researching into doing their own first cycle.
    Before the cycle I did over 3 months of research, mainly right here on this forum. I had a good foundation to build on, I was/am 23 years old - probably about the minimum age to start using and I had a reliable source to legit drugs.
    My cycle was simply 500mg of Testosterone Enanthate a week. This was taken in two, 250mg shots spread evenly each week. The first shot of the week was on a monday morning around 7:30am, the second weekly shot was on a thursday night at 7:30pm. I ran the cycle for 12 weeks taking super strength vitamin tablets and 20mg of Nolvadex every day. The nolvadex is to "help" prevent gyno (bitch tits). I used 21g 1.5inch pins to extract from the amps and then 23g 1.25inch pins to inject. All the injections were in the left and right glute (ass cheeks). I learned how to inject from www.spotinjections.com.
    I've always been very nervous of injetions and I was pretty shocked that I managed to go through with the first shot. I was a little nervous - especialy after smelling the alcoholic wipes, it just reminded me of shots I had at school I placed the pin in the correct spot on my upper, outer left ass cheek using a mirror and having the tutoral from spotinjections on screen to follow. I pushed on the pin which hurt a little for a second but as soon as the pin pierced my skin it slid the rest of the way with ease and without pain I was very suprised at how easy it went in. I aspirated (pulled back on the plunger - as explained on spotinjections) and then injected the 250mg of Test Enth. It took me about 4 weeks to get used to the shots but after that I started to look forward to them - I actualy miss having them now my cycles over
    Now for the results. My starting weight was 187lb. My biceps measured 15.75inch and my chest measued 44.5inch. At the end of the cycle I now weigh 201lb. My biceps are now 16.25inch and my chest is 46inch. I don't think I'm holding much water - hardly anything at all, so I'm hoping that I can keep the majority of my gains.
    Side effects seem to have been very mild for me. As I've mentioned I don't seem to be holding much water. I have had some acne but its been very mild and nothing I can't put up with. Mainly on my chest, shoulders and back - I must stress though, it has been mild but noticeable over my regular/natural skin condition.
    The whole experience has been quite a pleasant one. I can only look forward to me second cycle in spring time this time I will stack Test Enth with either Deca or EQ.
    Cheers, I hope this is a help to some of you looking for info.

I start PCT in little over a week. Clomid and Nolva.

ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member
    Good gains man. Hope you keep them well.
    Triposinator- you have my favorite avatar!!

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Can't really decide where you'd like to put your hands first can you Here's where I found her:

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyShotty
    Good gains man. Hope you keep them well.
    Triposinator- you have my favorite avatar!!

Yes I really like that one as well!

Thread Information