trojans is offline New Member

eyy wats going on...

hey how you doing guys...i got a quick question...i am interested in taking steroids ..I am 20 y/o male weight 130 height 5'9inches i have always had skinny physique and i want to change it i have been working out for 1month and i am a hard gainer i am thinking of going on steroids to improve my physique...do you think i shouldnt or if its a green light which one should i take and what other products should i go on and how many cylces...
    can someone please give me more information... thanks a lot guys...

-respects from Toronto, big north Canada...

-Troy...

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Diet forum (lean bulk thread) , training forum(to improve ur workout) and supplement forum.

still too young and early for juice , uve been training for a month only

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Do you have any experience lifting or dieting at all? 130lbs is a joke in the land of bodybuilders. You should be able to get to 170-180lbs naturally before even thinking about steroids . I will not recommend any cycles because I believe it to be a waste for you. I suggest the other members follow suit. I do encourage you to stay on the boards but not in the steroid forum. Stick to the dieting and lifting forum and come back when you reach 180lbs because you can do it natty.

Good luck!

trojans is offline New Member
    aha 1buff your a joke...my mind just got carried away...thx for the info brother..

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    All natural is the way to go for sure. 2 grams of protein/lb of body wt. 2-3 grams of carbs/lb body wt. Lots of water at least a gallon a day and hit the gym 4- 5 days a wk. A few years of that and youll gain something!

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    RED LIGHT!!!! No gear! Just diet and proper training man. You're gonna hurt yourself with gear dude. Like 1 buff said,170 or 180 natural first. Hit the chicken and steak now

Thread Information