Johnny Italia is offline New Member

Cycle results and questions

I did my first cycle, test, deca and dbol . I was 145 lbs, 5'5" (I'm 31) and I gained 15 lbs. Worked out 3 to 4 times a week doing basic power movements. I did no cardio. Strength increased quite a bit. But, my body doesn't look much different. If anything, I'm softer looking. I have little man boobs and a bigger belly. Did I just gain fat? I can flex my pecs and feel them under a little layer of soft flesh. Now I cut back my calories, am down to 150 lbs, but I still have a soft, flabby looking chest and stomach. What the hell must I do to get muscles?
    Attached Images Attached Images

MindBomb is offline Member
    How long was your cycle? And what dosage did you use of each (what brabd were they)? Did you use clomid after your cycle? How is your training vs calorie intake? Did you train harder than when you didn't do gear? Please answer these Qs and maybe we can figure what went "wrong".

10 weeks, schering's test enathane-500 mg a week, dbol 30 mgs for the first 4 weeks, norma deca for the first 4 weeks. Yes, I'm taking clomid now. I worked out harder on juice than I did off. Performed my reps to failure. As far as calories, for the first 4 or 5 weeks I ate lots of protein, lots of carbs. Probably 3-4000 calories a day.

ulter is offline Associate Member
    It sounds like you got fake Normas and probably fake test. The dbol gave you some strength and put the fat around your waist.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    ...probably 3-4000 calories, so what you are saying is you don't know, you probably under ate, and don't even know it, you need to write down everything you eat through out the day and then add up all the protein, carbs and fats and figure out the calories...what were you food choices, how long did you sleep a night...all of those factors have a great influance on the results of the cycle...
    I eat 9 meals a day, 400gm of protein, 400gm of carbs and 80gm of fat every day, it's the same food at the same time this way i always know i am meeting my nutritional needs. Oh yeah i cheet on saturdays and eat whatever the f*** i want, but i make sure i still get all my clean food down...XXL

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    well you shouldnt cut back on protien after 4-5 weeks bro!! never cut back on that..

I'd say try a cutting stack on for size once you learn how to eat and train properly.

I don't know, if I was getting fat, should I have consumed more calories? Doesn't make sense! Am I supposed to get fat while I build muscle?

Thread Information