MoneyAddyct is offline Member

Test Prop/Tren Ace for Bulking

From what I've read most people use the test prop/tren ace combo for cutting but would it be a good bulking cycle? I know one wouldn't necessarily see a lot of bloat but I'd consider that a good thing.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i would call that a cutting cycle....but either way, call it what you want, you will see great results

What results would you expect to see?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyAddyct
    What results would you expect to see?
    impossible to answer..it all depends on diet/training routine...what's your cycle history?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think the whole cutting/ bulking thing is mainly dependant on eating habits and training and not so much gear. If you want to cut you could theoretically do it with any AS or combo of as long as you reduce cals and do ample cardio then you will cut, on the flip side if you eat like horse (try to keep it clean) then you should bulk......
    just my opinion
    magic

I don't have any cycle history. I'm just doing research for the future and was asking a question based on some of the things I've read.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    i think the whole cutting/ bulking thing is mainly dependant on eating habits and training and not so much gear. If you want to cut you could theoretically do it with any AS or combo of as long as you reduce cals and do ample cardio then you will cut, on the flip side if you eat like horse (try to keep it clean) then you should bulk......
    just my opinion
    magic
    agree 100%

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    just my opinion
    magic
    You don't have to reduce your calories to cut bro. That is a misconception that alot of people have, but it's not true. As a matter of fact, I ate just as much on my cutting cycle as I did my bulk, if not more!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    u cld use those to do either... when i bulk i stick with heavy weight low reps and i am not as strict on the diet... throw in a cheat meal every other day or so... i just make sure i get my protein and carbs in there and don't worry as much about fat intake. when i cut i eat alot stricter... no cheat meals, and high reps with cardio...

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    You don't have to reduce your calories to cut bro. That is a misconception that alot of people have, but it's not true. As a matter of fact, I ate just as much on my cutting cycle as I did my bulk, if not more!

So if you didn't reduce your calories did you just do a lot of cardio?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Cardio plays a part but it's what and when you eat certain things together.........

Zapp is offline Banned
    I did 40 min on the sm on an empty stomach 3 days a week, and 30min, the other 2 in the afternoon.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    true but it does seem to make it easier to lose weight when you cut the cals slightly and clean them up. at least for me it does

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Cardio plays a part but it's what and when you eat certain things together.........
    Exactly MM....not how much.....but what you eat!

Thread Information