313frog is offline New Member

QV Sustanon 250... real or fake?

Hey guys,

Got this and pinned my first 250 3 1/2 days ago. The time has come for my second pin and I found some posts on other sites saying that this stuff is fake. This is my first cycle and I'm running dbol 30-35mg ED Wk 1-4... still haven't seen any conclusive results. I know it's very early but my main concern is that the test is fake.

Has anyone seen this before? Is it real or fake?

Big thanks to all,
    Frog
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails QV Sustanon 250... real or fake?-img_1650.jpg   QV Sustanon 250... real or fake?-img_1651.jpg  

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by 313frog View Post
    Hey guys,

Got this and pinned my first 250 3 1/2 days ago. The time has come for my second pin and I found some posts on other sites saying that this stuff is fake. This is my first cycle and I'm running dbol 30-35mg ED Wk 1-4... still haven't seen any conclusive results. I know it's very early but my main concern is that the test is fake.

Has anyone seen this before? Is it real or fake?

Big thanks to all,
    Frog
    Unless it is very very very old then it is most likely not authentic QualityVet product. That lab was shut down in 2005 by the DEA and the Mexican government. However, this is not to say it is FAKE, just not authentic. It may very well be counterfeit QV, which one well known Chinese international source began producing counterfeit QV gear, although I am not sure if he still does. The Chinese source I am referring to goes by a two letter inital, the last letter of which is *P. When I say counterfeit, I mean that it is imitation QV, but still contains hormones. How long have you been running it for? Legitimate Sustanon has the propionate ester in it, so you should be feeling an effect within 5-7 days.

313frog is offline New Member
    I've done one pin of 250, on Friday night. Tonight would be my second pin, so I'm aware I probably wouldn't feel the effects yet. Think I should keep running it and see what happens, or stop now and not risk the potential health hazards?

Cheers,
    Frog
    Last edited by 313frog; 04-07-2010 at 12:42 AM.

gstarr is offline New Member
    I have the EXACT same stuff and I'm worried mine is fake because I'm just not feeling it. I've been running it for two weeks now and nothing. I think we both may be sol

Thread Information