cr25ovet is offline New Member

Tren E side effects?? was weird.....

i am 41 years old.... 2nd cycle... have been on test e for 6 weeks and wanted to throw in tren e at the end. never used tren before. so i only injected 0.2 cc of tren(i am always very carefull with something new) and after about 30 minutes i could not breathe through my nose anymore.... and heart rate was up, also sweating like crazy.... anyone else experienced anything like this??? i was a little worried about the tren cough but non cough at all just all the other side effects.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    What are your complete stats:

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    So you basically injected 40mg of Tren E and already experienced those side effects after 30 minutes? Something doesn't seem right. It took me about 5 days to notice any sweating or difficulty breathing, and that was at 450mg

thetruthc32 is offline Associate Member
    maybe paranoia ? it happened to me the first time i pinned on my own

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    maybe nicked a vain ?

bjohnson1968 is offline Member
    yea you could have had a little oil leach into a vein I wouldnt blame the tren

cr25ovet is offline New Member
    i will give it another try. i dont think it had anything to do with paranoia lol... i have pinned myslef many times...
    forgot to mention that everything was normal after another 30 minutes... it was bizzar.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by cr25ovet View Post
    i am 41 years old.... 2nd cycle... have been on test e for 6 weeks and wanted to throw in tren e at the end. never used tren before. so i only injected 0.2 cc of tren(i am always very carefull with something new) and after about 30 minutes i could not breathe through my nose anymore.... and heart rate was up, also sweating like crazy.... anyone else experienced anything like this??? i was a little worried about the tren cough but non cough at all just all the other side effects.
    I'm not aware of any common problems like that. Thats pretty odd.

Quote Originally Posted by cr25ovet View Post
    placebo effect.

Thread Information