MrTech is offline New Member

opinion on UGL's

Question.....would you guys use a UGL??

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    I would if I know what I'm poking in me. Well I use BD which is a UGL, no problem.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    ugl are good just like sea said make sure you know what you are putting into your body

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    i have used 2 one had great sust, the other had the worst prop I ever used...

now I just brew my own, its easy, fast, and the dirt cheapest way to go hands down... I would buy sust or a 3 or 4 compound blend from a good ug lab to save myself a little time... but home brewing is sooo much better...

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Is home brewing Time consuming? I know it would be cheaper, i think i would prob f it up

its not time consuming at all... mix ?ml of benzyl alcohol with ?ml of Benzly Benzoate then add in ?grams of powderm and then ?ml of oil... run it thru a filter ( that part used to take me a while until I got a vaccumn filter, now I triple filter in less time )... put it in a vial and put a lid on... if you dont have a crimper use a screwtop and a boston round...

I have made a soloution that contained 200mg test E, 200mg Test C, 200 mg EQ, and 100 my tren A per ml.... it went from raw materials to my glute in less than 30 minutes....

and capping your own pills is even cheaper and also fast and easy...

Latimus is offline Banned
    UG's are great..

"I have made a soloution that contained 200mg test E, 200mg Test C, 200 mg EQ, and 100 my tren A per ml.... it went from raw materials to my glute in less than 30 minutes...."

sounds amazing...but what concentration of BB did you use, and it didnt crash???

Aristimuqoh is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down

Who guarantee sterilized or real stuff, Nothing more then another bath tub marketing extravaganza!
    Sorry I would not shot myself with any UGL product while I can get 100% pharma grade.....
    Last edited by Aristimuqoh; 11-07-2005 at 03:42 PM.

judge_dread is offline Member
    I must admitt that quality and sterility is questionable as far as we talk about UG labs, I prefer pharma grade stuff.My only exception would be GS,BD and MRP labs...they makin good and sterile juice.

i used 20% BB and 3% BA no problems whatsoever, not even painfull really...

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    I have no problem with UGL's , bro at first time u think about UGL's and u get freak and start to think about all the pro, etc etc , once u do the first ugl's and u get results u kinda like wanna try another one, NO PROBLEM WITH THEM , offcourse always try an UGL's with good reputation like BD , ARL, LSP , etc etc just to name a few
    other thing where u going to find MASTERON on a pharmacy? NO WHERE, or a combination of the 3 type of trenbolones in one vial ? NO WHERE, even primo is sooo hard to find a real primo right now other than go straight to the pharmacy and get it there , with a reputable UGL u can get it EASY no prob

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    Personaly I don't like UGL, but like SJ wrote, there are some companies I can trust, even they are UGL. One of these companies is BD.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    And some good Canadian UGL are poping now so that's just a matter of time to know
    their reputation among the bros!

MrTech is offline New Member
    I'll let you guys know how the most recent ugl I've seen goes......
    as far as making your own, I'd love to if I had the equipment and access to the powders. I think I'd feel a little better knowing my quality control vs someone else. Then again if I got the powder, I wouldn't really know the quality of it either, other then having it tested anyway.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Last edited by juicy_brucy; 05-16-2006 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Tough UGL naming rules. Had to change my post. sorry fellas.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    ohhhh, and the answer is YES!!
    UGL's ROCK!!!

All I run is UGL's pretty much, only problem I've ever had is w/ occasional batches of sustanon which seem to have some bite to them, I usually cut it w/ some oil and it's all good. But the gains are phenominal!!

Thread Information