LincolnLSonDubs2003 is offline Junior Member

Another Bicep injection question

Alright, First off I've been searching for over an hour now and haven't found the answers im looking for. But, anyways I'm going for it T-400 in the Bi's. I've been doing 1/2CC of T4 on mondays in the left Delt, then another 1/2cc in the right delt for about 3 weeks now. The delts must be getting some scar tissue so I'm lookin to rotate the injection site. Monday I did my reg 1/2cc in my left delt, and I'm thinking of doing 1/4cc in each bicep tomorrow? Would the 1/4cc have less pain then if I did 1/2 cc in just one bicep?

Another question I have is for all the bicep injection ppl, do you recommend doin it w/ your arm straight, or bent like you were flexing but not actually flexing? I read your supposed to find the high spot, could I cheat it a little bit towards the outside of my arms? I read alot of ppl tend to cheat inside. Yes I do have the spot injection site.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    quads or glutes!?!?!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I thought t4 was oral. well, quads, glutes, and pecs are much better places than biceps.

Call me weird but I'd be more comfortable in the bi's then the suggested places. Theres something about the glutes that I just cant do, and The thought of the T4 pain in my legs, when I'm constantly moving around using my legs at work... I thought about pecs. I was actually goin to try the pecs if the bi injection goes alright.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LincolnLSonDubs2003
    Call me weird but I'd be more comfortable in the bi's then the suggested places. Theres something about the glutes that I just cant do, and The thought of the T4 pain in my legs, when I'm constantly moving around using my legs at work... I thought about pecs. I was actually goin to try the pecs if the bi injection goes alright.
    When i go bis, i kinda lay over my bed with a pillow under my arm with my elbow bent a little over 90 degrees, maybe 100 or so. 25g 5/8" needle. i usually go a half cc in each bicep but not of test 400 (i've shot prop there though). i would probably shoot a quarter in each the first time, maybe cut with a little eq. or b-12 or something. it's prolly gonna be a little sore the next few days regaurdless though....tris are cool to but i have to get my buddy to do those for me bc i can't reach back there without flexing.

Thanks alot for that post, thats what I'm looking for. How exactly do you do tris, just arm straight down and your buddy does it for you? Same syringe size and length as bis right? Maybe I'll go Bis, pecs, tris, delts...

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I can't think of any muscle I would subject to t400. Biceps would definately be my last choice. As suggested previously, cut that t400 with some sterile oil and go for glutes, medial glutes, quads maybe even lats. Any large muscle would be better than biceps.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LincolnLSonDubs2003
    Thanks alot for that post, thats what I'm looking for. How exactly do you do tris, just arm straight down and your buddy does it for you? Same syringe size and length as bis right? Maybe I'll go Bis, pecs, tris, delts...
    when i do tris, i hold my arm straight out and flex it (thumb would be pointing up) and show him the spot(i go in the big part that hangs down while your arm's out, i guess the inner head?) and then put my arm by my side and relax it...then wha-la
    yes same size pin.

"I can't think of any muscle I would subject to t400. Biceps would definately be my last choice. As suggested previously, cut that t400 with some sterile oil and go for glutes, medial glutes, quads maybe even lats. Any large muscle would be better than biceps."

Thats the thing tho. I read on here how just about everyone is scared of T4... (not all but seems like alot of ppl think it hurts too much) But I must be used to it or something cuz its been gettin easier and easier. (still hurts) Basically what I'm gettin at is have you used T4? And if you did, did you think the Delt's or glutes, wherever you shot, hurt really bad? I dont think it does..

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    I agre with Lincoln, that t400 is a monster for most of us. I couldnt imaging putting myself thru bi injects of t400. its just too wicked for me when i shoot in the glutes, so i cant even imagine what the bi's would feel like. Good luck Bro!

JRay1der, I'm not saying I like the stuff, its whats available to me and I've grown used to it. I couldnt imagine doing a full cc of it in my bi's. I've done 1cc in the delts b4. Couldnt even lift my arm.

But I went thru with it, about 10 min ago, 1/4 cc in the right and 1/4cc in the left. For now I like shooting in the bi's, keyword is for now. We'll see tomorrow. Maybe it was the 25g, I'm used to 22 or 23g. But the 25 went in like butter, didnt even feel it. The bi's are a little tight feeling right now. I'll let you guys know how I feel tomorrow.

Day 2 update, is very sore. Not half as bad as I thought tho. Of course it was only 100mg in each arm. I feel like I can deal w/ this and may have found another spot to inject. It sort of feels like when someone hits ur muscle w/ their nuckle. I heard them called froggers. But it feels like that and a combination of your muscle being tight. I can live with it.

Thread Information