briansauras is offline Senior Member

prop cycle what other compound

How long do most poeple run prop for? 10-12wks? Can you get away with like 100mg EOD?

what other compound would you choose to use with it: Deca , Eq or Master?
    Last edited by brewski053; 11-12-2005 at 11:23 PM.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    8-10 wks, and most popular to run with it is tren

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    most popular to run with it is tren
    how long of tren , what mg and do u poke ed/eod?

joop is offline Junior Member
    Well, run the tren while you are taking the prop, EOD injections should suffice. You could go with 100mg Tren EOD, along with your suggested prop dose... if you find any negative sexual sides, up the test dosage.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brewski053
    How long do most poeple run prop for? 10-12wks? Can you get away with like 100mg EOD?

what other compound would you choose to use with it: Deca, Eq or Master?
    Tren Acetate.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm gonna Masteron with Prop next time.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joop
    Well, run the tren while you are taking the prop, EOD injections should suffice. You could go with 100mg Tren EOD, along with your suggested prop dose... if you find any negative sexual sides, up the test dosage.
    what kind of advice is that bro...

first of all u should run the tren ed b/c it keeps blood levels normal and reduces side effects, and secondly tren shouldnt b run at that high of a dosage b/c its one of the harshest aas out there... unless u r an expeirenced user, and have many cycles under ur belt...

start the tren at 50mg/ed and if u c no sides after a week or so u can bump it up to 75mg/ed, along with ur prop at 100mg/ed... u should c great results, u could also throw in masteron in the last 4 weeks or so to harden up...

Darkness is offline Member
    Dont run Tren if its your first cycle. Prop at 75mg ED or 150mg EOD is what you should do. IF its not your 1st cycle and you wanna run tren then do 75mg prop ED and 50mg tren a ED and see how it works on you.

cb25 is offline Banned
    i'd agree on staying away from tren if it's one of your first cycles...lots of people have had some SERIOUS issues recently with tren.

and i'd lean towards every day injections for prop, or tren also. more stable blood levels = less side effects IMO.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    i really think that the side effects of tren r overexaggerated by most ppl... i think bros r typin what they see on other threads over and over again, that tren will give u bad sides, even tho they havent tried it themselves.... the only way ull know is to try it urself and c for urself....

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    i really think that the side effects of tren r overexaggerated by most ppl... i think bros r typin what they see on other threads over and over again, that tren will give u bad sides, even tho they havent tried it themselves.... the only way ull know is to try it urself and c for urself....
    don't get me wrong...you can get great results with tren , and have absolutely zero problems with it.

but i personally know people who've had a hell of a time with it -- and i know a few people on other boards (that i've known for awhile) that have had SERIOUS side effects.

just understand there are possible risks...some big ones.

what kind of advice is that bro...
    That is my advice, from my experience... and IMO it is good advice.

first of all u should run the tren ed b/c it keeps blood levels normal and reduces side effects, and secondly tren shouldnt b run at that high of a dosage b/c its one of the harshest aas out there... unless u r an expeirenced user, and have many cycles under ur belt...
    I have run tren ED and EOD, and noticed no difference in the side effects. I am currently on 160mg EOD (among other things) and the only side effects I have noticed are a little sweating in bed. Since when is 100mg EOD a high dose? Do you realise this is the same as 50mg/day???

start the tren at 50mg/ed and if u c no sides after a week or so u can bump it up to 75mg/ed, along with ur prop at 100mg/ed... u should c great results, u could also throw in masteron in the last 4 weeks or so to harden up...
    Maybe you misread when I recommended 100mg EOD, but 75mg/ED is a higher dose, you know?

bermbuster67 is offline New Member
    I ran tren with prop.. When i started the tren i would sweat like the fat boy in Gym class all the time..

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joop
    I agree with ya joop. I took tren , prop, and masteron my last cycle and ran it eod. Alot of people say you have to do it ed, but that's bullsh*t. The only sides I got was a few night sweats....but that was it.

Yep, I am on prop/tren /masteron /winny(tabs) at the moment, all injections EOD,... and night sweats are really the only negative side effect I have seen... life is good!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i didnt really wanna read all those just to put my 2cc's in so if i repeat something MY BAD
    but...

Prop is great for short cycles and LONG alike if u dont mind ED jects
    preferrably i run it w/ tren +win to put on solid lean mass
    bulking compounds is kind of a myth since its ur diet that determines if u bulk or cut.

i think running it w/ EQ is kinda lame since EQ is fairly week and has to be ran a long time so why bother w/ Prop .. use TEST e for that

Deca needs to be ran a long time as well so i would sugggest TESTE w/ it as well

NPP would be a great choice as would var or OT

Thread Information