leansauce is offline Associate Member

Arrow LBM Cycle - low sides?

background stats:
    done one cycle of low dosed deca 200mg/week, prop 350mg/week, and winny 350mg/week gained and kept 25 lbs, also gained 2% of bf though during pct
    I now weigh 180lbs at approximately 11-12% bf and would like to weigh 190 at more around 8-9% bf is this a reasonable goal with this cycle?

Ok please tell me if there is anything grossly wrong with this cycle or that you would recommend i do differently:

95 day cycle + 25 day pct = 120 days total of various drug administration

Letrozole two weeks before cycle to three days before pct .5mg/ed
    Test Cyp - Days 1-80 200mg e4d / approximately = 11 weeks of 350mg/week
    Oral Turinabol -Days 1-35 30mg ed = 5 weeks of 210mg/week
    Oral Winstrol - Days 60-95 50mg ed = 5 weeks of 350mg/week

Clomid Days 96-99 100mg ed
    Clomid Days 100-109 50mg ed
    Nolvadex Days 90-110 20mg ed
    Nolvadex Days 111-120 10mg ed
    Clen 20 - 60 mcg/ed of pct
    plus zma, trib, taurine, and a little benadryl

with this plan my last shot of cyp will be on day 76 to be precise so pct will start 20 days after last shot does anyone recommend i do differently?
    and to be precise winstrol will actually be stopped on day 94

do you think that running five weeks of a 17aa followed by 25 days of no orals and then another five weeks of a 17aa will be too hard on my liver?
    i will be taking milk thistle and cranberry extract and will only be drinking maybe twice during the time of administration of each of the orals
    from what i have researched it would seem hcg would be mostly a waste of time with this cycle, does anyone believe two weeks of hcg after last shot of cyp and before pct would be a good idea ?

Sidenotes: i always take all the necessary vitamins, eat a lot of calories in a high protein somewhat clean diet, have a very solid training regimen and ethic, and will have waited the same amount of time as my last cycle since pct ended to have started this cycle

ALSO i am currently on the path to becoming an airforce pilot and for my height of 5' 9 1/2" I am only allowed to weigh 191 lbs at the most no matter what my body composition is so this will probably be my last cycle with the hopes of gaining weight, but i only want to gain strictly lean weight, and after this cycle in the next decade or so may run a couple cutters but probably wont try anything hardcore til after my airforce career

icedudez is offline Member
    others will post more than i can advise u on, but it seems the tbol is a little under dosed, perhaps bumping it up to 50-60mg ed would be a better idea from what i have read.

yea i have read that you should not take under 40mg from hooker do to the mildness of the drug, but i do have a friend who had good results with only 30 , and the synergetic lessenign of shbg effect should help out the test cyp even if it is too low of a dose to give me a really hardcore anabolic effect
    plus i do not want to bulk up to much since i have a weight limit and as most do consider OT more of a bulker than a cutter even though i know it can be used for either

bump

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Uhh for sure up the tbol it will give you massive lean mass quick with no sides 50mg

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Also the winny may dry your joints at the end... whcih is a bad time since you will be lifting more, and letro might kill off your sex drive ... so there can be many sides ... acne etc.. just depends on the person

bizzleump

Thread Information