Aloha_Steve is offline New Member

Should I bother?

I just had some back surgery done a few months ago... anyway, I'm back to 100% and can start working out. I look/feel like shit. I have about 200+ Winnies, 1/2 a 10cc bottle of EQ, and a full 10cc bottle of Test. Should I even use these? I wanted to start back w/ a bunch of Dbols (but I can't get any around here now) and 2 bottles of test.
    Could I try something with the winnies / test / eq? If so, how should I go about doing it? Appreciate any help guys.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloha_Steve
    I just had some back surgery done a few months ago... anyway, I'm back to 100% and can start working out. I look/feel like shit. I have about 200+ Winnies, 1/2 a 10cc bottle of EQ, and a full 10cc bottle of Test. Should I even use these? I wanted to start back w/ a bunch of Dbols (but I can't get any around here now) and 2 bottles of test.
    Could I try something with the winnies / test / eq? If so, how should I go about doing it? Appreciate any help guys.
    If you want an answer you will have to state how many mgs are in your winny tabs, the concentration of you eq, the ester and concentration of your test.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Oh, I see this your first post

Thanks for your reply... yeah - sorry. I need to go home after work and check. I think the Winnies are 10mg each. I'll get more info for you.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i wld work out for awhile natty just to get back into it... u might not want to get that explosion in strenght from gear and hurt yourself again...

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i wld work out for awhile natty just to get back into it... u might not want to get that explosion in strenght from gear and hurt yourself again...
    ditto

My injury was not gym related. I figure the gear won't kick in for a week or so, and I'll be fine. But if you think I should lay off I'll take your advice guys. Thanks. But back to my gear - I looked in my case and this is what I have left (I have no hook ups right now, so what I got is all I have till I make some contacts).
    52 pills clenbuteral
    one third a bottle of 30ml 200mcg/ml liquid clenbuteral
    one half 200mg bottle of BOLD QV
    one full bottle of sustenon 250mg
    200+ Winnies (the green ones - I think are 10mg??)
    one full bottle of Clomiphene 50ml
    I'll take any suggestions how to use what I have - or is there any over the counter shit I should grab... I think I have a bottle of Methal-1 Test left from Legal Gear.
    Thanks for your replies - I'm really looken to get back into it. As I said, I look and feel lik shit right now. Need some motivation and good ideas.

either way gym related or not a back is a painful thing to f up.(as you know). I would have to agree with TOPVEGA and workout awhile before starting again. Gear can be very helpful when u start getting stuck. Initially you will see results from just working out. Just my .02
    -Wild

cool... will definitly start natty then for 2 weeks or more... any suggestions on how to use my gear when the time is right?

Thread Information