DieselSpeedFreak is offline New Member

Will I need NOLVADEX or Chlomid for this cycle??? 5 or ten more wks of Deca?

weeks 1-6: 200mg deca per week
    weeks 7-17: 1cc a week of 300mg deca
    Thats it, this is my first cycle, i just got done with the 6th week and i ordered more deca, but i got 300mg per 1cc shot, 10ml bottle, so i am going to take 1 cc a week for ten weeks, or since i already had the other deca in me for 6 weeks, i was going to split it with my friend, and take 1cc of the 300mg a week, for 5 weeeks, Let me know which option is better 5 or ten weeks, and with each one, will I need chlomid and or Nolvadex after/during cycle.
    Thanks in advance

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Nolvadex won't do any good for symptoms you may get from the deca ...you'll definately need clomid...

BTW...Do a search and find a descent cycle, yours looks absolutely terrible...

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Ironfist is right, Deca gyno is best prevented by Winny. You ALWAYS need clomid anytime your natural test is lowered, and in this case it is. Your doses are very low so I doubt you'll experience gyno or "deca-dick" but its been known to happen. Next time don't use Deca by itself. Try adding some test and maybe some winny if you use Deca again.

DieselSpeedFreak is offline New Member
    Yeah i am thinking about adding winny to it, can anyone help me out with the stats of my cycle if i have the 300mg deca , and what weeks and amounts hsould i stack the winny with it, and the chlomid .. Thanks

Thread Information