PunkOff is offline Associate Member

Post My First Cycle -- Question

I've been researching for a good amount of time and I'm about to start my first cycle.

I will be taking test enanthate /deca for the whole cycle and dbol for the first 4-5 weeks.

The only information i couldnt really find anywhere is, will i start to see gains immediately?

I've heard people say it takes a week or two to kick in.. but like i said, thats just talk as far as I'm concerned..

Your help would be appreciated!

Thanks
    Joe

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Your first cycle should be TEST And Test only....Test Enan, and DECA take roughly 4 weeks to kick in. The dbol will kick in a lot sooner that why guys use it to "jumpstart" a cycle while the longer acting esters kick in.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I agree with BLT completely, no need to make the first cycle any more complex than need be-Test E is good enough all by itself.

Does it take that long to kick in because your body needs to get adjusted to it?

I am on my week-off right now and plan to start this cycle on Monday. If i started injecting the test now would it make a difference? (in speeding things up)

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    with me the longer actin tests take around 6-7 weeks for me too fully see the gains.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkOff
    Does it take that long to kick in because your body needs to get adjusted to it?

I am on my week-off right now and plan to start this cycle on Monday. If i started injecting the test now would it make a difference? (in speeding things up)
    Nope. If you want "test to kick in faster", you need to switch to Test Prop. It's a fast acting ester, but you will have to inject ED...Have patience.

BLT

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    with me the longer actin tests take around 6-7 weeks for me too fully see the gains.
    I agree. It's not till at least week 6ish before I know it's fully working..

AAS will begin to help you immediately, but doesn't, due to the long ester used, build up to a noticeable level for several weeks. Yes you could inject today, but that wouldn't speed up the process, you will still need a few weeks before you really feel it. So instead of 4-6 wks from next week it would be 4-6 weeks from today. I personally feel Test within days, but don't get the "kick" for several weeks, but I do begin to feel different immediately, but I am guessing this is the placebo effect.

How old are you punkoff?

Wow--I wasnt aware it would take 6 weeks before i would see gains and changes in my size, is that all still valid considering i have a perfect diet/eating regiment and supplementation plan?

Steroids are not a magic pill, contrary to what sports writers and congress want to tell everyone, most steroid users work harder than those who train naturally. All steroids do is allow your body to make more efficient use of the nutrients you ingest, so good diet is a must, but no diet can make gear esters release any faster.

It's fine, i've been working hard for this long, 6 weeks isnt much longer

I just figured with a stack like this i would see results faster, but i appreciate all of your input

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkOff

Wow--I wasnt aware it would take 6 weeks before i would see gains and changes in my size, is that all still valid considering i have a perfect diet/eating regiment and supplementation plan?
    At 20 years old, and a perfect diet you won't have to wait 6 weeks for the steroids to see changes.
    You should be making progress without steroids.

BTW. There is a ton of information on this. Having done your research, there should be no surprise at the time it takes for the esters to build.

SEARCH BUTTON!!!!
    read read read

Thread Information