the todd is offline New Member

Thumbs down ahh my nuts are broken!!!

well i just had sex with my gf and when i "finished" (before her of course haha) my stuff was not warm. i am only taking 25mg a day (split twice a day) of dbol . ive used nothing else before, this is my 2 week on it. does anyone know if this is a serious problem, and if this is related to the taking of the dbol?

when i say it wasnt warm, i dont mean it was cold or anything, mabey room temperature. this is the only time this has happened.

shooterstyz169 is offline New Member
    no need to go to the doctors just yet from what it seems

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the todd
    well i just had sex with my gf and when i "finished" (before her of course haha) my stuff was not warm. i am only taking 25mg a day (split twice a day) of dbol . ive used nothing else before, this is my 2 week on it. does anyone know if this is a serious problem, and if this is related to the taking of the dbol?

when i say it wasnt warm, i dont mean it was cold or anything, mabey room temperature. this is the only time this has happened.
    If dbol is all youre doing, I say to that cycle. You need some test in there bro, trust me youll thank me later. All oral cycle is no good, JMHO

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    at least you didn't burn your lips

Bigkarch is offline Junior Member
    dbol only huh....not a good choice..but not sure what you are talking about

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    did it taste different to you also?

MuckDog is offline Senior Member

liftin4life is offline Associate Member
    Dude, that has happened to me before ANY hormonal supplements were ever taken. Don't worry about it. Not finishing or not being hard would be something to worry about. If you're getting off, your balls are definitely functioning fine. Variations in temperature happen in all areas of our bodies...this was just a variation you haven't encountered before. Relax...everything is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog

haha wtf i dont eat my own cum

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    haha wtf i dont eat my own cum

Yeah right, j/k Aren`t your cum supposed to be about 2degreas Celsius lower than bodytemp?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    WTF are you talking about ? How on earth can gear detemine the temperatute of your stuff for god's sake !!!!

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    LOL some of this stuff cracks me up LOL

olederndirt is offline Junior Member
    You carry a thermometer when having sex????

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by olederndirt
    Only to be used rectally.

Quote Originally Posted by olederndirt
    haha. the feel of condom when i took it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    WTF are you talking about ? How on earth can gear detemine the temperatute of your stuff for god's sake !!!!
    well it has other side effects in that area, so i am just worried cuz it has never happened b 4 until i started the stuff

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    why would u shut your balls off for a oral only cycle? seems like a waste

well i am doing this dbol only thing for 2 months and in the mean time im trying to learn about other cycles i should do next. im just looking to gain about 10-15lbs during the 2 months. i know u will just tell me to eat more and work out harder but i do both! its sooo hard for me to gain any weight so i thought this would help me (atleast for the next few months)

dbol for 2 months? im sorry but what the fawk are u smoking?!@

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    well i am doing this dbol only thing for 2 months and in the mean time im trying to learn about other cycles i should do next. im just looking to gain about 10-15lbs during the 2 months. i know u will just tell me to eat more and work out harder but i do both! its sooo hard for me to gain any weight so i thought this would help me (atleast for the next few months)
    if i were you mate i would stop the dbol immediately,dbol only is not worth a wa*k by itself!you will blow up like a potbellied pig and when you come off lose nearly all if not all of it so wats the point?not to mention the chance of losing your libido!wat about pct mate have you got some??
    listen do yourself a big favour stop wat your doin and research this site for a coupla months,i aint flamin you mate just tryin to help you in the long run.

olederndirt is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    if i were you mate i would stop the dbol immediately,dbol only is not worth a wa*k by itself!you will blow up like a potbellied pig and when you come off lose nearly all if not all of it so wats the point?not to mention the chance of losing your libido!wat about pct mate have you got some??
    listen do yourself a big favour stop wat your doin and research this site for a coupla months,i aint flamin you mate just tryin to help you in the long run.
    I agree completely.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    2 friggin months ? geez...if ur doing dbol for 2 months u better get used to your balls beeing broken

Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    2 friggin months ? geez...if ur doing dbol for 2 months u better get used to your balls beeing broken

im not aruing with u or anything but how come i see post about people that take it for that long and see good gains (on other sites)... one guy told me he gained 15 lbs of muscle and its been three months and he has kept it on with no visuable side effects. well what would u guys recommend doing then for a first timer? overall i want about 20ish lbs of mucle (to stay even when im off)... and i need the cycle to be over by christmas cuz im going out of state and i dont want to try to bring the stuff with me.

the only reason i went with dbol is becasue i can not do shots myself and i have no one that will do them.

im not aruing with u or anything but how come i see post about people that take it for that long and see good gains (on other sites)... one guy told me he gained 15 lbs of muscle and its been three months and he has kept it on with no visuable side effects. well what would u guys recommend doing then for a first timer? overall i want about 20ish lbs of mucle (to stay even when im off)... and i need the cycle to be over by christmas cuz im going out of state and i dont want to try to bring the stuff with me.

the only reason i went with dbol is becasue i can not do shots myself and i have no one that will do them.
    with dbol you will gain mostly water and fat and some muscle. a cycle of dbols for 2 months would be hard on ur liver, liver toxic. find a donor before you start the cycle... you should not do dbols more than 4-5 weeks and not at high doses (20-40mg/day). 35mg/day tops IMO.

Perrypup is offline Associate Member

Time to give it up then.. No shot No Test No way

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    This is complete shit. I hate seeing threads like this. AASs obviously cannot change your body temperature. Also how do you know what fvcking temp it was? If you dont have anything to say except "I fvcked my girlfriend" then grow up. Nobody here is impressed about you having sex.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry dude, but stop being a pussy and embrace the needle. Learn how to cycle correctly. Its getting old when someone comes on here looking for a get big quick scheme. Do you even know what PCT is? You want 20 lbs of muscle from dbol only in two months and be able to keep it?? No chance in hell bro. Even if you do gain 20 lbs from dbol, you'll lose the majority of it b/c its water gain. Not to mention what 2 months straight of dbol will do to your liver and cholesterol values!

dellio is offline New Member
    shit mang...if it gets any colder, u might have to worry about shrinkage

research bro RESEARCH

transform is offline Associate Member

id split it 3 times a day, like 10mg , then 10mg, then 5mg

Thread Information