dragon69 is offline Member

durabolin/nandrolone

does anyone have any idea how long Durabolin - Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is supposed to be run?

I know deca is 12 weeks minimium, but it's a long ester. This ester is only 5 days long.

Have looked on the profiles and there's no info on cycle length. Anyone know?

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Good question dude, i don't wanna hijack, but i'm in the same boat

bump for us

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I start to feel deca in only 2 weeks, so I would never run it over 8 weeks, (because of recovery problems.) One advice, use primo instead of deca. 600 mgs ew primo will promote about the same muscle gains as 400mgs ew deca. And you will have no estrogen og progestin shit to worry about, as primo will also shut you down far less than deca! Primo is simply a much superior drug...........

thanks for your response but this does not answer my question

anyone know?

bump

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I start to feel deca in only 2 weeks, so I would never run it over 8 weeks, (because of recovery problems.) One advice, use primo instead of deca. 600 mgs ew primo will promote about the same muscle gains as 400mgs ew deca. And you will have no estrogen og progestin shit to worry about, as primo will also shut you down far less than deca! Primo is simply a much superior drug...........
    primo vs deca ? wtf. you can't even compare the two. bump i'm interested in NPP as well

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    primo vs deca? wtf. you can't even compare the two. bump i'm interested in NPP as well
    PLease let me know about your results, would be interesting.........

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    PLease let me know about your results, would be interesting.........
    what results are you refering too?

STILL no one knows how long to run Nandrolone Phenylpropionate? Guess no one uses it here.
    Nothing mentioned in profiles on it around the net either.

Hmmmm, maybe because of the short ester there IS NO minimum time?
    See, due to it's negative sides I don't want to use a deca -like product very long.

Anyone who is reading this, considering the short ester is 6-7 weeks too short still? The Cycle itself would be 14 weeks, only the NPP would be 6-7.

7wks on the phenyl prop will be fine.

The shorter ester run at the beginning of the cycle will help with your recovery. This is because Progesterone, the hormone not inhibited by clomid & nolva, will have more time to leave your system; thus, alowing inhibition of estrogen at the HTPA to be much more effective.

BTW there is no 12wk minimum on DECA . I would pull back the minimum to near 8wks. You must remember, although lots of time is required to build systemic hormone levels of nandrolone with deca, by the same token, deca requires lots of time to leave the system.

If you want more feedback, post the cycle.

Alright then, here's what I originally had planned:
    14 weeks

Test 250 EOD
    EQ 180 EOD
    Mast 100 EOD
    Var 60 ED (might go up to 80)

So, many buddies have had good success with Deca /EQ combo (I've seen it on them).
    But I really don't want to do deca so maybe NPP might be OK. So here's how I'm wondering it might go.

Test 250 EOD (1-12)...prop after till w14
    EQ 180 EOD (1-12)
    Mast 100 EOD (7-14)
    NPP 100 EOD (1-7)
    Var 60 ED

Personally I would include masteron all the way through, but that's 4cc w1-7 so more shots. If I'm were to go ED I'd just go with the prop/tren I'm on now.
    I'm pretty happy with the 1st version of the cycle, but what do you think about this revision?

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    ive ran deca for 10 weeks at a real low dose and had no real problems recovering i think if i had skipped on the deca the test would have probably shut me down pretty much the same amount anyways IMO, im planing on running NPP and prop both for 9 weeks in my next cycle and also weeks 6-10 hit up some winny
    what kind of test are u planning on running?

have prop and e (although not enough e) but I have lots of sust (40ml) that won't get used otherwise. (have saved prop tren for future cycles).
    So I plan on using sust.

Just don't know if I want a very suppressive drug after my tren cycle and before my next tren cycle. But apparantly eq/npp rocks

id say do it if it really suppresses u that bad then dont do it again but i dont think a nandrolone is gonna suppress you too much more than the eq/test would already and i think that the gains your gonna see with adding the nandrolone is gonna be worth it, atleast from what ive heard and also seen from eq/nandrolone cycles, but on the other hand you do have a lot of substances already in that cycle, and most of them are cutters, ie masteron , var, eq, so adding deca might be a little overkill but thats your call

ya but it's split in the middle of the cycle

that's why I took out the masteron for 7 weeks, so I had room for the npp.

So it's worthwhile still to run nandrolone for only 7 weeks then......will it be worth it or just keep the masteron in the whole time?

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    what results are you refering too?
    Sorry, i meant NPP

that's why I took out the masteron for 7 weeks, so I had room for the npp.

So it's worthwhile still to run nandrolone for only 7 weeks then......will it be worth it or just keep the masteron in the whole time?

bump

bump

well i cant tell you if it will be worth if for your particular case i dont know exactly what your hoping the npp will add, but for my next cycle i will be running cyp and eq for 12 weeks and NPP for only 6 weeks from week 8-13 and winny from week 10-14 the main reason for me running NPP is i want to see what effects i can generate from both nandrolone and eq and i also want to keep the drying of my joints to a minimum since i will be taking winny at the end also. i think if you were only running like prop and npp for 7 weeks and that was it, then it would be a waste , but if you are running it for 6 or 7 weeks inside of a larger cycle like we are both doing i think it will only benefit since the main reason for running the roids longer is to keep gains, you will have your test and eq to help you keep your npp gains that you receive in the short period of time, plus 6 weeks isnt all that short of a time, it is almost half of my cycle and is longer than i will be running my winny, i would never run a long ester for only six weeks, but a short ester inside of a cycle with long esters seems fit to run for only six weeks IMO on the other side im sure if you run the NPP for 9 weeks ( which is the usual duration i hear of when people run it ) you will receive even better results, but if that means buying another bottle for you to add two more weeks i dont think those results will be worth it since it is not like the nandrolone is your only substance here
    hope that helps bout as good as i can do, personally i havnt tried NPP yet just deca , so im lookin forward to seeing what it does for me im sure after my cycle i will be able to answer this question much more precisely, but by then you probably will be able to also

Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    7wks on the phenyl prop will be fine.

The shorter ester run at the beginning of the cycle will help with your recovery. This is because Progesterone, the hormone not inhibited by clomid & nolva, will have more time to leave your system; thus, alowing inhibition of estrogen at the HTPA to be much more effective.

BTW there is no 12wk minimum on DECA . I would pull back the minimum to near 8wks. You must remember, although lots of time is required to build systemic hormone levels of nandrolone with deca, by the same token, deca requires lots of time to leave the system.

If you want more feedback, post the cycle.
    im going to have to say i dont fully agree with running the npp at the start in all cases, i will be running b6 and winny which is an anti-progesterone itself with the npp so im not too worried about progesterone build up at the end of my cycle, also am i mistaken but doesnt letro have anti-progesterone characteristics also?? which i will also be running at the same time

ya letro blocks the PgR, I'm using it with my tren right now and it helps.

btw, in the NPP profile it mentions NPP as being able to fat burn too (but obviously less than tren or var), so it should go well with my other compounds in there.

So you mention you have experience with deca (which I have not used), please share your opinion of it and results, particularly compared to other AAS.

well i am very well researched, but my experience is limited to only one cycle which was prop at 350mg week and deca at 250mg a week and i ran both for three months and it is now 3 months since my last inject and i am planing on beginning the cycle i talked about in the above post in a couple of weeks. anyways i had no progesterone problems, also took letro winny and b6 for that cycle, and i gained 25lbs! which i kept all of after cycle and even actually gained an additional five pounds during pct but my body fat went up a little during pct so im sure that was just fat, but the weight i put on while on cycle was quality with no increase in body fat. i had no bloat problems i would believe due to the letro and the only side i experienced while on the cycle was some acne which i no longer get but used to have a problem with in high school. acne went away like 6 weeks after cycle wasnt too bad, im planning on being more prepared for the likely breakout on my next cycle so as to stop it before it does get bad. i can not compare the deca to other AAS other than what ive seen happen to my friends, and i would say that even with the low dosage, the nandrolone difinitely made that cycle. despite its negative side of total system shutdown, the positives i received from nandrolone, not to mention lack of androgenic sides, will make it an essential substance in my future cycles.

i too have read that NPP is more of a cutter (but still considered a bulker) where as deca is an obvious bulker, just like with test i would belive it is the long ester which is causing the bloat problems, so this cycle i decided i would switch the short ester test and long ester nandrolone around and throw in some eq to see what its all about you know kinda kill two birds with one stone

and most importantly i really dont think the deca in my last cycle shut me down a whole lot more than i would have been shutdown without it and with all the anti progesterone substances i had that aspect also definitely taken care of

the exacts of my next cycle are:
    Weeks 1-12 cyp 400mg/week
    Weeks 1-12 eq 480mg/week
    Weeks 9-14 NPP 350mg/week
    Weeks 11-15 winny 350mg/week
    should be sweet

Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    inhibition of estrogen at the HTPA?.......sorry but THAT does not happen. Do some more research friend.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    I really haven't come across a whole lot of people who've ran NPP. I think more people will start using it though in place of decanoate in the future because of the less water retention/bloat and easier gains to hold on to. I'm throwing it in my upcoming cycle so i'll let you know how it goes. Maybe I'll post a cycle log.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    does anyone have any idea how long Durabolin - Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is supposed to be run?

I know deca is 12 weeks minimium, but it's a long ester. This ester is only 5 days long.

Have looked on the profiles and there's no info on cycle length. Anyone know?

As for the length. It would be easier to run it with a fast acting ester like prop instead of cyp or enth so you could line up your PCT. However i'm going to run it with cyp so i'll run it up with the last shot of cyp then start my PCT 2 weeks out.

1-15 cyp
    1-17 npp or

1-13 cyp
    1-15 npp not sure yet.
    Last edited by Smak; 11-14-2005 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by leansauce
    well i am very well researched, but my experience is limited to only one cycle which was prop at 350mg week and deca at 250mg a week and i ran both for three months and it is now 3 months since my last inject and i am planing on beginning the cycle i talked about in the above post in a couple of weeks. anyways i had no progesterone problems, also took letro winny and b6 for that cycle, and i gained 25lbs! which i kept all of after cycle and even actually gained an additional five pounds during pct but my body fat went up a little during pct so im sure that was just fat, but the weight i put on while on cycle was quality with no increase in body fat. i had no bloat problems i would believe due to the letro and the only side i experienced while on the cycle was some acne which i no longer get but used to have a problem with in high school. acne went away like 6 weeks after cycle wasnt too bad, im planning on being more prepared for the likely breakout on my next cycle so as to stop it before it does get bad. i can not compare the deca to other AAS other than what ive seen happen to my friends, and i would say that even with the low dosage, the nandrolone difinitely made that cycle. despite its negative side of total system shutdown, the positives i received from nandrolone, not to mention lack of androgenic sides, will make it an essential substance in my future cycles.

i too have read that NPP is more of a cutter (but still considered a bulker) where as deca is an obvious bulker, just like with test i would belive it is the long ester which is causing the bloat problems, so this cycle i decided i would switch the short ester test and long ester nandrolone around and throw in some eq to see what its all about you know kinda kill two birds with one stone

and most importantly i really dont think the deca in my last cycle shut me down a whole lot more than i would have been shutdown without it and with all the anti progesterone substances i had that aspect also definitely taken care of

the exacts of my next cycle are:
    Weeks 1-12 cyp 400mg/week
    Weeks 1-12 eq 480mg/week
    Weeks 9-14 NPP 350mg/week
    Weeks 11-15 winny 350mg/week
    should be sweet
    are you running your NPP 2 weeks longer so it will match up with PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    As for the length. It would be easier to run it with a fast acting ester like prop instead of cyp or enth so you could line up your PCT. However i'm going to run it with cyp so i'll run it up with the last shot of cyp then start my PCT 2 weeks out.

1-15 cyp
    1-17 npp or

1-13 cyp
    1-15 npp not sure yet.
    I'm planning on using sustanon actually just because I have lots of it that I got at a impossible price.

I have contemplated using prop (using prop now in my current one) but I know prop should be ED and this planned cycle I want to be EOD.

...and with less pain before I go back to prop/tren again on the following cycle.

but how long does it NEED to be run?

same as you would with decanoate. 12 weeks should be the minimum.

I really haven't come across a whole lot of people who've ran NPP. I think more people will start using it though in place of decanoate in the future because of the less water retention/bloat and easier gains to hold on to. I'm throwing it in my upcoming cycle so i'll let you know how it goes. Maybe I'll post a cycle log.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh, the old Smack's pic is backk, great

so it'd be a waste to go for 6-7 weeks then?
    I thought the 5 day ester would make a difference there.

i fully disagree with this where did you get this idea from that it is the same as deca ??
    the reason why people say you have to run deca and eq for atleast 12 weeks is becuz of their long ass esters but NPP has a SHORT ester. with deca you dont see results for like 5 weeks with npp by the end of the first week you should be feeling it so why do you think you have to run it for 12 weeks im sorry but there is no logical reasoning for that
    i understand that if it was just NPP you were running 6 weeks would be a total waste, but since its a nandrolone youd have to be a tard to run it alone

please fill me in on the reasoning for why nandrolone phenylprop should be ran as long as deca.. are you just assuming this or what?

are you running your NPP 2 weeks longer so it will match up with PCT?
    yes of course , i would have ran prop so i could stop them on same week but i cant put up with 3 months of prop injections

let me clarify tho, if i were just running test and NPP then i would probably run it for 10-12 weeks but that is bcuz your relying on it to be your only non-test anabolic ,
    where as in my upcoming cycle and dragon69's upcoming cycle we are relying mainly on eq to go with our test and have other anabolics on top of that also, so 6 or 7 weeks of NPP will ease our joints from all the stress they are under and will also give us the muscle building power of the nandrolone for six full weeks and will allow us to have first hand experience on the often misunderstood concept of nandrolone and boldenone at the same time
    the reason why i ran deca on my last cycle for 12 weeks was bcuz i wanted it to be i hate saying this but "kicked in" for atleast 6 full weeks, i started really feeling it week 5
    which is why people should not run deca for 8 weeks becuz it will only be helping you for like 3 weeks, the whole 12 week minimum concept is due to the fact that the long ester takes almost half that time just to begin showing affects

Thread Information