Big Roy is offline Associate Member

2 BIG problems (sorta) assistance please

My 5th cycle and currently doing Sust 250 EOD, 50mg of Winny and popping a few Test Undercut. for sh*ts and giggles. I'm now in Thailand where there is NO shortage of puzzy what so ever. I've banged at least 8 diffrent BAD bit*ches and haven't busted a a nut yet. No limp noodle probs just going to work until I say f*ck it (and Thai bi*ches would do anything to get you off). I don't drink so it ain't wiskey d*ck. I don't know bro. 2nd of all does Winny kill your joints? I wasn't sure if it was a rumor but I'm 2 weeks in to my cycle and either it's test flu or the Winny making everything ache.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i never have a problem busting a nut on any kind of gear

yes winny dryes your joint's out but running test like your doing will help i've never had a problem with winny but i was using test while on

i think it will be test flu making everything ache

Thanks bro looking good

Quote Originally Posted by Big Roy
    Thanks bro looking good

no problem bro thanx

bigJJ is offline Member
    My 5th cycle and currently doing Sust 250 EOD, 50mg of Winny and popping a few Test Undercut. for sh*ts and giggles. I'm now in Thailand where there is NO shortage of puzzy what so ever. I've banged at least 8 diffrent BAD bit*ches and haven't busted a a nut yet. No limp noodle probs just going to work until I say f*ck it (and Thai bi*ches would do anything to get you off). I don't drink so it ain't wiskey d*ck. I don't know bro. 2nd of all does Winny kill your joints? I wasn't sure if it was a rumor but I'm 2 weeks in to my cycle and either it's test flu or the Winny making everything ache.
    Yes, Winny dries your joints. Yes, Winny can make every joint in your body ache (from dryness).

Test flu is not unheard of (never happened to me, but I've never used Sust), but not too common. I don't know that it would have anything to do with a lack of ability to climax.

Remember though, with all AAS, you are severely altering your endocrine system. Bizzare side effects can be the norm sometimes.

What the hell is Test Undercut? A Thai form of Dbol or A-bombs?

Popping a few of anything for sh*ts and giggles, will make your blood levels of Test and Estrogen unstable at best. That may be part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    Yes, Winny dries your joints. Yes, Winny can make every joint in your body ache (from dryness).

Test flu is not unheard of (never happened to me, but I've never used Sust), but not too common. I don't know that it would have anything to do with a lack of ability to climax.

Remember though, with all AAS, you are severely altering your endocrine system. Bizzare side effects can be the norm sometimes.

What the hell is Test Undercut? A Thai form of Dbol or A-bombs?

Popping a few of anything for sh*ts and giggles, will make your blood levels of Test and Estrogen unstable at best. That may be part of the problem.

test undecanate is oral test

never heard good thing's about very liver toxic not much benefit's

some powerlifter's use it before big lift's for increased aggresion

ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    test undecanate is oral test

never heard good thing's about very liver toxic not much benefit's

some powerlifter's use it before big lift's for increased aggresion
    Actually the oral test is not suppossed to be that bad on your liver because its absorbed through your intestines and "by-passes" your liver. Its a new scientific development and I heard you need to take so much for the price its not worth it. Was you oral test really expensive? You should do some research on the test undecanate cuz a few may not even do anything for you.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Ahhh... my favorite chinaman advertises that stuff as "non-liver toxic". Touble is, it has a half life of about one hour, so you have to pop it 24 hours a day, once an hour. Sounds to me like a recipe for unstable blood levels for the non-dedicated.

Try popping one an hour, two hours before you visit your Thai "gals". Should work well!
    Last edited by bigJJ; 11-05-2005 at 07:33 AM.

thunderin is offline Member
    You have to know exactly what you like the most. Try a lighter or darker skinned girl to see what turns you on. If that doesn't work, try one of the many western girls (be careful with the usual large and rotund variety) on holiday there. Trust me, you'll find what you like.

LOL Test undercut is easy on the liver. The ladies stash was about to expire so I got like a 100 real cheap. By itself nothing dramatic will happen. Maybe good for a bridge or like I'm doing just popping em like skiddles in a stack. FYI I'm over the Test flu; had me in bed and out of the gym a few days but it's on now.

Thread Information