Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Question Reproduction after AS....

Now, assuming a male lets say named M does a few cycles in his lifetime. Say maybe 4 cycles before he calls it quits(yeah i know he'll probably do more ) and he does all four in 3 years time. How likely will it be for M to produce healthly mini M's? That is not too much juice to f*ck up your boys for life is it? And assume M has done cycles in this fashion, time on = 2xtime off.....

rotty508 is offline Junior Member
    well lets say "C" came off in july got married in august and knocked up " Mrs C" in october... and he had done a few more then 4 cycles in 3 yrs time.

samoth is offline Member
    Don't quote me on this... I don't have any literature on hand now to look up the answer, but I believe at worse you will be simply "more sterile". Not saying you _will_ be sterile, but the intake of exogeneous test will decrease your chances of getting your loved one pregnant. I assume that the more test you use, and the longer periods you use it for, then the less likely of you impregnating someone. I don't have any numbers for you though, sorry

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I know alot of guys how juice alot and still had kids even got their partner pregnant in between cycle and shit my friend is huge won a good few comps been juicin for years and years hes only 29 now and hjad a kid soon as he stopped and tried, there was also a post on this board about manyof the members had produced babies and still juiced I cant remember the name of the thread sorry but it was there for sure, it was about test being an effective male contraceptive. I have never even read anywhere about someone saying they used to juice and then couldnt have kids has anyone else? or does anyone know anyone who had that problem?? just hearsay but I am going with what I know and what I speak to others about

peace

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Arnold had that problem and i'm pretty sure Chris Cormier (even though he already has a kid) has that problem....

Yeah but Arnold and Cormeir are what i call 'hard core' juicers. My maximum would be two cycles a year, thats just getting them started. They're always on, whether they're bridging or going full out.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Isn't there another way of getting a kid? I mean there is a genetic way right? Where they do it in a petri dish? You want a kid already? Aren't you only like 20 years old or something? And i don't think that you really have to worry that much. That's only like two cycles (even less) per year. If you stick to max of 1 cycle per year, and do the mad clomid therapy at the end, then you should be fine. I think, JMO (i've never juiced, or have kids .)

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I have read studies that show that using moderate doses (250mg a week, I think) of testosterone for longer than 12 weeks straight can make men clinically infertile. The study was on the efficacy of using testosterone as a male birth control pill.

As far as I recall, the effects were completely reversible.

Sorry for no studies to support this, but I tried to find the studies in PubMed, but searchng on "male infertility testosterone" turned up some 37,000-plus entries!

flex321 is offline Member

Lightbulb

kinda scary shit. I'm only 21 but I do think about kids, when I am done with school married and making lots of money which I will with my schooling and knowledge I want to have some mini me's running around. So just knowing that I would think if you are that worried about that stuff I would hold off doing cycles till you have your family set. I'm going to be starting my third cycle next week and I'm sure I will have done many many more before I have kids. Does Arnold have any kids btw?

quasar is offline Associate Member
    taken from the drug profile section on testosterone enanthate :

. 'A few years ago, the Lancet Medical Journal of England reported that they found testosterone (the proto-type anabolic steroid ) to be a remarkably effective form of male birth control. Researchers conducted a 12 month study which included 270 men and determined that weekly injections of the hormone testosterone were 'safe, stable, and effective.' They dis-covered that weekly testosterone injections had a success rate of 99.2% as a birth control method. That makes it more effective than the birth control pill (97%) and much more effective than condoms (88%). The study also revealed that the effects of the contraceptive injections were entirely reversible upon discontinu-ing administration of the drug and that the testosterone injec-tions produced minimal side effects."

Originally posted by Terinox
    Isn't there another way of getting a kid? I mean there is a genetic way right? Where they do it in a petri dish? You want a kid already? Aren't you only like 20 years old or something? And i don't think that you really have to worry that much. That's only like two cycles (even less) per year. If you stick to max of 1 cycle per year, and do the mad clomid therapy at the end, then you should be fine. I think, JMO (i've never juiced, or have kids .)
    No no, i'm not worried about having kids now, but as my sig says i'm not thinking about today...i'm thiking about tomorrow. just wanted to make sure that when i'm 30 something my boys will still be able to swim.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    This is something that has played on my mind also.

Guess a lot of it comes down to genetics and how you interact with AS.

Thread Information