Thread: Winny Alone???

sgoldberg is offline Junior Member

Winny Alone???

i got off a deca and d-bol cycle roughly a month ago

what would the outcome be of runnin high doses or Winny alone for about 8 weeks???

thanks men, its appreciated as usual

and while im hear, should i run anadrol at the same time as winny, anadrol first and then winny a couple weeks intot he anadrol, or finish anadrol and start winny??

please help me out brothers

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    what are your stats. and since you did a dbol /deca cycle how much did you gain and how much did you keep.did you get deca dick. also are you still in pct.

im 5'10, 187, my strength gains were tremendous even though i did have a serious and harsh daily workout regiment, i credit a lot of the gains to the d-bol, at one point i was 196, i lost a couple pounds after the cycle, now im down to 194, im still happy however because my muscle mass was physically better and my strength gains were excellent, my max went up tremendously on the bench to wear i banged out 300 once (which was a great gain for me)

my thinking with anadrol and winny is trying to kill 2 birds with one stone - i would like to increase physical size and mass greatly (anadrol) while being ripped and cut (winny)

thanks for your time and suggestions

and no deca -dick (thank god)

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    There are enough Winnie and Var only threads to keep you reading for a week.
    Do a search and you'll be quite satisified.

M.

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    most people on this board will tell you .no test=no cycle. i ran a deca only my fist and had good gains, but did get a little bit of deca dick. im looking into doing a short cycle,but not with dbol . also don't stack to orals together, it's bad on the liver. the cycle im looking into is
    wk1-3 prop75mg ed
    wk1-3 var30mg ed
    pct
    of course this is just an experiment. iv seen so many threads saying they don't work, and some saying they do. time to find out

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are running anadrol and winstrol , run it like this:
    drol-100mgs ed 1-4
    winny-50mgs ed 4-8
    +anti e. with the drol.
    This way you will keep alot of the gains from the drol!

alright thanks vitor - what are your thoughts on high doses of winny alone??

can i expect to get increase size from winny at high doses alone, or just to cut up and rip the muscle mass i already have? or will the outcome be added muscle mass that is cut up?

pretty much i have a bottle of liquid winny, and a bottle of topical anadrol . . . how do u guys want me to cycle this? should i sell the anadrol and buy another winny and just do a winny cycle? i know i would be cut, but would i have any actual muscle mass gains from winny alone? someone please help!

If you are expecting to put on some decent gains from a winny only, you would need:
    100mgs ed 1-8. combined with a good diet and exercise program you should get som moderat good results with this, atleast if you are under your natrual limit!

dirtymike is offline Junior Member
    Not many on here would recomend an all winny cyce. I ran my first cycle with winny only @ 50mg mon, wed , fri. I gained about 7-8 pounds of solid muscle and my strength went way up too. Remember though it was my first cycle plus, I don't mean to brag but I have great genetics.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    man seriously .....give it a rst with oral only cycles , read my other reply to ur post . it is not recomended , u do knwo that its is 17 alk right? and u do knwo what it does to ur lipid profile right ?????and u want to use it in igh doses for 8 weeks ?????are kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    man seriously .....give it a rst with oral only cycles , read my other reply to ur post . it is not recomended , u do knwo that its is 17 alk right? and u do knwo what it does to ur lipid profile right ?????and u want to use it in igh doses for 8 weeks ?????are kidding me?
    8 Week oral cycle is not going to kill anyone. Liver values and lipid profiles will soon return to normal after cycle! Many people are more worried about acne, gyno, bloating which test often produce.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i guess hey u can always get anothere liver right ? oha nd who cares about the heart also ,...we can get one of them also ??

gyno is easyly prevented aswell as the bloating simply with a good AI , the acne will hapen no matter what u run if ur prone to it , since its a hormonal problem, acne is caused by the hormone imbalance .. thats why alot of people get them during pctaswell , due to homeostasis.....

wait a min guys what are you talking about its no a good idea AT ALL drol & winny both are so damn harsh on the liver you can do that cycle if you hate your liver bro dont do it its not a good cycle drol alone is a big problem on the liver & adding winny to it man i'l lthink not twice but 100 times before i do such a thing.

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    bad plan i was gonna run tbol at the start and winny at the end of my next test run, but decided just runing them both within a month of eachother is bad enough of an idea so i cut the tbol replaced it with npp and stuck with just winny for only 5 weeks which i would not recommend running any 17aa roid for more than 5 weeks at high doses as i will be runing 50mg/ed think about it man just man up to the needle and atleast get some sort of injectable instead of another oral it doesnt have to be test their is plenty others, primo, eq, deca , ........... just hope you dont have a gf!

Thread Information