jamotech is offline Member

How much is too much

Im 6', 170lbs, been working out off and on for about 3 years-its taken me a while to figure out how to beat overtraining. Ive only done two cycles that seem microscopic to other I see here. The first was a 10ml bottle of norandren over 8 weeks and 100 tabs d-bol over 5 weeks(23432). Both times people noticed and I noticed but not incredibly, but thats how I wanted it. I had never done them and didnt know how big I would really get. Ive done much studying on all aspects of aas but when I see recomendations for stacks and dosages they still seem too much. I cant imagine stacking 400mg deca a week with about 300 dbol tabs, and it seems the concensus that this is a small cycle. Not many cycle recommendations say is this for someone who is 160 or 240? I think I will do good on a sust 250 a week cycle for 8 weeks to get myself used to doing this stuff again(been about a year) then going with example 1 in the cycles and stacking section in the AR home page. Could someone tell me how to adjust the dosages, or recommend a cycle for someone who reacts well to the lower dosage scale. I also take 100mg a day of Dilantin for a seizure disorder(had a couple about 4 years ago-mystery as most are). Its a very small dose but it is hard on the liver so im trying to plan a cycle with primo, deca, winny, proviron , and a small amount of dbol. Thats another reason for starting small, to see if tha aas would trigger anything. I saw no signs of the aas affecting me abnormally, so im confident I can step it up. I would appreciate any help!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Its hard to say bro. People react differently to steroids . Most important issue I see is consult your M.D. first. Im not familiar with Dilantin but you don't want to take anything that might worsen your condition or that mixes poorly with Dilantin.

Also if Dilantin is hard on the liver you don't want to use all those orals. They are hard on your liver also

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    You should look hard at the Dilantin issue before you start a cycle.

Post a thread entitled: "Taking Dilantin and Steroids ?" and you should get some good replies...

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    I agree with the other two here - See your doc BEFORE you start anything at all and avoid the orals completely!

As for dose, YOU DO NOT NEED MEGA DOSES OF ANYTHING!

I have been taking AS for many years and I have yet to take ANYTHING in excess of 400mg per week! I get good firm gains, not huge but acceptable, and I keep most of them. Most of my cycles involve 200mg of one AS and 200mg of another per week (Although this may work out to be every X days in the case of some test's)

Iv said this before and here I go again: The ONLY thing to go up exponentially with dose are side effects! When we talk of gains I always talk about the gains I keep, and not the gains I make while I am on cycle. If we kept EVERYTHING we gained on cycle, we would all do 2 years of BIG cycles and look like Ron Coleman!! Since we dont I have to assume that the larger doses do NOT mean larger kept gains at the end.

On some of the other boards you can see people advising 1000mg of test per week as though it was nothing! This is the height of stupidity! The only time you should increase doses is when the original dose no longer works for you at all!

Less is sometimes more!

Sorry guys if I seem to keep trying to hammer this point home but I feel pretty strongly about it!

jamotech is offline Member

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I emailed my neurologist an got a pretty quick response. The good news is that my dosage of dilantin is a 1/3 of the normal dose, so the chances of an interaction with aas unlikely plus there havent been any reports of interactions between the two. Also Im at low risk of seizure due to the length of time since my last seizure. Most people that go three years without seizure discontine medication and actually last time I saw my neuro whe talked about discontinuing it for that reason and since I'm barely taking any of it. It was actually my descision to continue and will probably maintain the low dosage during cycle. I also checked with Dilantin manufacturer and the report no interaction with any aas.

The other news is there is an unknown connection between seizures in woman with their hormonal changes and menstrul cycle. There havent been many studies on this subject concerning men do to lack report. Luckily im not a woman, but he obviously does not reccommend that I use aas for obvious reasons that apply to everyone. He said in my particular situation there most likely wont be any adverse side effects concearning my seizure disorder and Dilantin but I should go in again to have my levels checked before and during my cycle. and proceed with caution and discontinue if any problems arise. I also told him that I would keep the dosages low and use stuff thats easier on the liver than others.

I had meaning to ask him for a while, thanks for reminder bros. Could use suggestions on stacks with low toxic aas(primo-depot, deca -durabolin , Proviron , Sustanon , winnny maybe?).

Thread Information