Thread: advice anybody?

edgardo387 is offline Junior Member

advice anybody?

I am 19 yrs old and I recently went on a cytomel ,clenbuterol ,winstrol cycle to lose weight. Before my cycle I weighed 212 lbs. I started in July finished september. I took a month off and now want to build some muscle since I have been told I look "flabby". I know weigh 180 lbs 5"11", and have a body fat of 19%. I would liek to know if it would be recommended if i get on an anavar /dianabol cycle to gain some muscle. I dont want to look massive, I just want to have a fit and lean body. And, do I hvae to take clomid or novaldex with this cycle? Any feedback would be great thanks!! If it would be helpful I will post pix guys. My goal is to hit 185 lbs with muscle and all. I dont want to weigh 200 lbs EVER again in my life.

milwood is offline Junior Member
    5'11 and 180... 19 years old? Really want some advice? Eat clean, and stay the hell away from AAS for at least 6 more years. Just lookin' out, brother...

Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    5'11 and 180... 19 years old? Really want some advice? Eat clean, and stay the hell away from AAS for at least 6 more years. Just lookin' out, brother...
    Thanks for teh advice bro, but I play sports and everybody takes steroids and I am slowly being surpassed by people taking winny and ganabol. I couldnt even train for triathalons anymore since my freaking heart felt liek it was gonna come out of my chest it was beating so fast. I just want to take something to get my strength back so I can get back to teh competitive level i was before. . I am currently running an 8 minute mile for 5 miles, I want to drop this to at least 7 minute miles.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Wait on the AAS bro, like milwood said eat clean and you will be fine. you are too young to be jumping into AAS. That is just my opinion. Your body is still producing enough shi* to get you growing.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    If you don't take our advice and go to AAS , if it is your first cycle go with Test at 500mg/week, good luck bro

thanks for the advice guys its really appreciated. I was kinda having second thought too, since I have been told that d-bol is extremely toxic. I will kinda take your advice and I am going to get on an anavar / winny cycle. I will take no more than 30 mg anavar daily for eight weeks, and I will keep the winny at 20mg orals for 6 weeks

Thread Information