RoboCop5000 is offline New Member

Angry Where IS my PACKAGE ?? ? WHAT IS THIS??? ??? ?

heres the story....second time ordering from highly creditable domestic source. first one went through no problems. second one isnt so lucky. after talking to guy, the order was shipped out on the 1st of this month. today was the 9th and no sign so i sent email earlier asking the status. he emailed back and said package got delivered by usps at 8:47am on the 7th (monday). the problem is.....never got a package on the 7th. mail got checked at about noon that day and wasnt anything. what im trying to figure out is the mail from our mailman doesnt come until afternoon 12-2. if the package was delivered ups or fedex, i can see them coming early on but if its delivered usps, it would just come with the rest of the mail later in the day like it usually does when i receive packages. what do u guys think is the deal here?? this was over $700 package and not too happy as u can guess. my source told me i should call usps if i had any questions, , i know thats a stupid idea but im trying to decide what to do. btw the neighborhood isnt a high area for crime either...regular middle class and mailbox isnt in the street, connected to house, so im positive it wasnt taken out of mailbox ....what do u all think?
    Last edited by RoboCop5000; 11-10-2005 at 12:39 AM.

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    what is there to think about?

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    It took ages for mine to arrive (like a month and a half) but that was from overseas... I would never order that large of a quantity at once. I would maybe call usps but other people on this forum may advise you otherwise.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    I would get the tracking number, and track it yourself. That kinda happened to me. I mailed(to myself) 3 pre loaded syringes with some multivit in a box USPS. I was going to be visiting another state. So when I check online the package was delivered, I freaked out b/c I was @ the address I had put on the package and there was nothing delivered. I decided to call USPS and asked them to verify the address. The next day the package was delivered to the address, it mysteriously appeared. Who knows if they investigated it's whereabouts and the mail person forgot it in their truck. I never got a phone call from the USPS or anything. Everything is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro_fusion
    It took ages for mine to arrive (like a month and a half) but that was from overseas... I would never order that large of a quantity at once. I would maybe call usps but other people on this forum may advise you otherwise.
    this guy has $500 minimum so didnt have a choice....

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    If you don't have to sign for it,UPS will leave it on your door step.They usually knock and would rather hand it to you in person.You have a tracking number?

~Pinnacle~

never mind..I see it's the postal service,not UPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    If you don't have to sign for it,UPS will leave it on your door step.They usually knock and would rather hand it to you in person.You have a tracking number?

~Pinnacle~

dont have it but i know my source does, as he was the one that told me it was delivered. ill get it from him and check for myself but id bet its gonna say same thing he told me

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboCop5000
    this guy has $500 minimum so didnt have a choice....
    500 dollar minimum domestic source!?! get a new source

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    I would get the tracking number, and track it yourself. That kinda happened to me. I mailed(to myself) 3 pre loaded syringes with some multivit in a box USPS. I was going to be visiting another state. So when I check online the package was delivered, I freaked out b/c I was @ the address I had put on the package and there was nothing delivered. I decided to call USPS and asked them to verify the address. The next day the package was delivered to the address, it mysteriously appeared. Who knows if they investigated it's whereabouts and the mail person forgot it in their truck. I never got a phone call from the USPS or anything. Everything is fine.

u just called and gave them tracking # and asked them to verify where it went??

u just called and gave them tracking # and asked them to verify where it went??
    Yeup. they actually told me they will "open up a case" to see if it was delivered correctly

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Yeup. they actually told me they will "open up a case" to see if it was delivered correctly

eh, thats good it worked out but seems risky, rather not draw more attention then needed....tough decision on whether to call or not, but i think by friday ill try if nothing shows up....

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    id wait a couple more days

eh, thats good it worked out but seems risky, rather not draw more attention then needed....tough decision on whether to call or not, but i think by friday ill try if nothing shows up....
    The only reason why I was anxious on receiving the pre=loaded syringes was that the next day I had to inject, I didnt want to throw my blood levels off. Yes I do acknowledge it was risky though, I would wait a little bit more, just in case

ACKBAR is offline Junior Member
    Ive had the usps site say the package was delivered but never came. It took about another 3-4 days for it to show up. It was actually an order from Ar-r

well everybody got an update.....we talked with the mailman this morning if he happened to come by and drop a package off monday. he remembered doing it and we told him we never received it. he then told us theres has been a few packages stolen off front porches the past couple weeks. apparently its some 19yo kid or some shit. the mailman said after our package was stolen, hes gonna start just dropping off slips instead of packages. that package was over $700 that some lil bitch just snatched up. at this point all we can do is put a box out on the porch and wait there for a few hours with baseball bats. id sit there all day unfortunately got too much shit to do. i cant believe that would happen...talk about bad luck. wasnt our source, wasnt the mail service, just some lil bitch running around stealing packages off porches....

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    well everybody got an update.....we talked with the mailman this morning if he happened to come by and drop a package off monday. he remembered doing it and we told him we never received it. he then told us theres has been a few packages stolen off front porches the past couple weeks. apparently its some 19yo kid or some shit. the mailman said after our package was stolen, hes gonna start just dropping off slips instead of packages. that package was over $700 that some lil bitch just snatched up. at this point all we can do is put a box out on the porch and wait there for a few hours with baseball bats. id sit there all day unfortunately got too much shit to do. i cant believe that would happen...talk about bad luck. wasnt our source, wasnt the mail service, just some lil bitch running around stealing packages off porches....
    I'd have to FUC* that little bitc* up. Damn that sucks bro. I'd be madder than a bitc* you didn't get scammed you got stole from. I'd sit there all day, it would be worth it.

I live in an apartment complex, what does usps do then? Leave it at your door (no good) or do they take it to the office?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Leave a box on the porch and wait for the little ****er-then beat his ****in ass til he gives you back your gear. I ****ing hate thieves, little dicksuckers!

Quote Originally Posted by NYGIANTS21
    I'd have to FUC* that little bitc* up. Damn that sucks bro. I'd be madder than a bitc* you didn't get scammed you got stole from. I'd sit there all day, it would be worth it.
    shit i want to but if the fag had any brains at all he wouldnt hit the same house twice, but obviously anybody stealing mail off peoples porches doesnt have too many brains to begin with. i just cant believe this luck, i talked to my one buddy and he said dont even worry about paying him back, he had like $250 order which is cool but probly gonna have to pay back this chick for this anavar that came with it. and btw all bd products, dbol , anavar, clomid, enanthate , nolva. now in the hands of some lil fag who probly has no idea what the **** he had just stole

He prob looked at your gear and was like WTF and threw it all away. Better yet he will come back to you and try to sell you, your own shi*. That would be fuc*ed up.
    Sorry about your loss bro

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    The 'little 19 year old' will probably become some 250lb monster in 3 months time.

Well, for your sake Robo, I hope he is as retarded as most thieves. If he is, esp if he has any clue about what he stole and what it is worth, he would gladly hit your house again.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Is the mailman any bigger than he was two weeks ago? Maybe he took it?? this would not be the first case of a mail-person stealing package. Hell what stops them from saying they dropped it off if you are not there to sign for it.

I'm sorry for your loss, if you want for now on send it to my house, I am always home

Oldman

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    The 'little 19 year old' will probably become some 250lb monster in 3 months time.
    Actually I'd bet the mailman will be jacked in a few months.Or one of his fireman friends.
    I've already been beat by a mailman once.I soooo don't trust the psycho postal workers.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Actually I'd bet the mailman will be jacked in a few months.Or one of his fireman friends.
    I've already been beat by a mailman once.I soooo don't trust the psycho postal workers.

~Pinnacle~
    nah we dont do many orders, and the mailman is about 60 maybe 70yo. lil too old to be on juice

nah we dont do many orders, and the mailman is about 60 maybe 70yo. lil too old to be on juice
    That's actually the perfect age for juice!

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    That's actually the perfect age for juice!
    Nothing worse than a psycho postal worker on HRT.Those loser muther fvckers.

~Pinnacle~

Actually it fits right in with my plan really. See, I don't drink anymore, quit smoking, and recreational drugs-but my theory is I'm going to start doing all of them again when I am 70, what is it going to do to you when your that close to the end-fvck it!

gear-D is offline Junior Member
    kiss ur package good bye!! Sorry bro, $500 min order domestic C'mon you know that's a scam!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gear-D
    kiss ur package good bye!! Sorry bro, $500 min order domestic C'mon you know that's a scam!!!

apparently u didnt read thread

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Damn bro that sux about your gear. I'd wait for that little pickle kisser no matter how long it was. I'd slip the mailman $20 to give me the name of who they thought it was and find his ass.... Of course after dropping $700 on gear you're probably hurtin for a twenty. Sux bro...Sorry

big_C is offline Member
    That sucks bro...thats worth a day off work and a fake package at your door, when he shows...lights out

Thread Information