stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

What is making me a lethargic pussy?

Im on clomid + nolva, and last two weeks I was on clen . Now that Im not on clen I feel really tired.. hard to get out of bed and feel down.. The thing is that the 2 previous week when Clen was involved I felt really good. No problems at all. I felt like this before, like years ago and it was after doing speed for some time .. so that makes me think of the clen as a culprit and then the emotions from clomid on top..

Latimus is offline Banned
    when you say speed are you talking about getting wet? PCP?....If you get an antihistomine then you can run clen without coming off...check hookers report on clen. Thats the thing though, you go from a powerful energizer like clen, and then stop...and being in PCT is never fun anyway....

spped = amphetamine in this case.... So ur sure about that that any antihistamine (first generation) will do what benedryl would.. What kind of dosage should be used? Normal dose or bighger than with allergy patientS?

Latimus is offline Banned
    75-100mgs is enough.

clen can make one quite tired and lethargic.

lots of people on elite take cardio breeze or thermorexin with clen to maintain energy levels.

just plain caffiene would help also

I had really nice energy levels while on clen but now Im 2nd day on I feel kinda bad.. Got a real bad nausea feeling at the gym yesterday - for a second thought that was gonna have a heart attack.. was squatting.. neway: 2 weeks on clen and I felt super and now 2 days without n the opposite is true..

as a note- the first time you take clen is better than any time. guessing that perhaps its only been two weeks since your last clen cycle?

vestax is offline Member
    are you splitting your clen dose throughout the day? its easier you don't come down until later. that's how I am doing it right now and am down about 1.5% bf after 2 weeks without dieting too hard or going too intense with the cardio
    I'm also doing 200+mcg ed....I can just seem to handle this stuff reallly well...but splitting the dose is key

Let me say once more.. I have no troubles when ON clen .. When I stopped I started to feel like shit.. Feel a lil better now but still kinda crap.. To macrophage: Yes it was my first cycle of clen and since I dont have benadryl (cant get it in the country I live in) I was thinking of doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.. but dunno now..

Thread Information