musclestack is offline Productive Member

Record Broken!!!

Hey, fellas. You guys might not care, but I'm really excited. The most I've ever weighed was 192 lbs. That was about a little over a year ago (end of last cycle). Anyways, started my Anadrol , Test E, and Tren cycle and I'm on week 4 right now. This morning I weighed in at 193 lbs. 15 lbs. in 23 days!!! I know I'll lose some water weight when I discontinue the Drol at the end of this week, but I'm not worried. Test should be kicking in sometime very soon, and Tren should kick in in the next 2 weeks (just started the Tren. this week and it's my first run with this compound). Wish me luck---I'm goind for another 15 lbs.!!!

Gotta go eat now. Lots!
    MS

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    Hey, fellas. You guys might not care, but I'm really excited. The most I've ever weighed was 192 lbs. That was about a little over a year ago (end of last cycle). Anyways, started my Anadrol , Test E, and Tren cycle and I'm on week 4 right now. This morning I weighed in at 193 lbs. 15 lbs. in 23 days!!! I know I'll lose some water weight when I discontinue the Drol at the end of this week, but I'm not worried. Test should be kicking in sometime very soon, and Tren should kick in in the next 2 weeks (just started the Tren. this week and it's my first run with this compound). Wish me luck---I'm goind for another 15 lbs.!!!

Gotta go eat now. Lots!
    MS
    Some good gains in 4 weeks, though, I'm not convinced there high quality when running Anadrol.

Whats your question?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats bro, But, I think your numbers are mixed up? you said a year ago you weighed 192, and your now 193?

BLT

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    I caught that also .. He must have lost alot from his last cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Congrats bro, But, I think your numbers are mixed up? you said a year ago you weighed 192, and your now 193?

BLT
    Yea, at the end of my last cycle last year, I weighed 192. It seemed as though I could never break that number no matter how much I ate. I, then, lost some weight and was down to about 180 lbs, which is where I started my current cylce. Anyways, after starting my current cycle, I am now 193 lbs., so I broke that barrier that I've been trying very hard to pass this whole past year. Like I said, it might not be a real big deal to everyone else, I just thought I'd share some of my enthusiasm.

MS

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea, at the end of my last cycle last year, I weighed 192. It seemed as though I could never break that number no matter how much I ate. I, then, lost some weight and was down to about 180 lbs, which is where I started my current cylce. Anyways, after starting my current cycle, I am now 193 lbs., so I broke that barrier that I've been trying very hard to pass this whole past year. Like I said, it might not be a real big deal to everyone else, I just thought I'd share some of my enthusiasm.

MS

Oh..Anyway, Congrats bro!!!! Keep up the hard work!

BLT

Sorry, Swifto. No question here. I was just excited and thought I'd share with some good bros here on AR. (I don't really associate with anyone else that uses AAS, or even lifts weights for that matter).

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Sorry, Swifto. No question here. I was just excited and thought I'd share with some good bros here on AR. (I don't really associate with anyone else that uses AAS, or even lifts weights for that matter).
    I see.

Some good gains. Good luck with reaching your next goal. Keep us updated.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    it doesnt count if you juice...............j/k............
    good work.

gotta crak 200 now!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information