Smedman101 is offline Associate Member

Womens Fat Loss- help!

My girlfriend is asking for help and so am I. I need to know if any of you know of this or your better half? And any thoughts to this program and experience with it.

Her stats:
    5'-9''
    145lbs, 16lbs of this is in her chest if you know what I mean.
    bf @9.3%

I have her on a diet where she eats healthy at least 3 times a day and 8oz water with each meal. (this is hard) I know its not enough but thats all she is willing to do.

Currently she is only wants to do cardio to lose the fat and go for that flat stomach, (thats her problem area) she wants to lose 20lbs and she asked for ass help and this is what I came up with.

Below is what Im intrested in, will this help?

50 mcg T3 per day- 2 weeks on 2weeks off
    80 mcg clenbuterol per day
    Spriroprnt are 20 mg each

Thanks

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    um something dont sound right 145 at five nine and shes 145 ??? thats ripped for a girl ..considering teh avegarage is much higher... i would advize against both compound . clen is not as safe as everyone thinks , it does cause heart problems , it does deplete taurine levels in teh heart as well ,cramping does occur...

as for t3 , that by its self is catabolic and will eat muscle ... ny advise is to redo her diet and training , im sure her diet is not close to what it should be, 3 meals only she not getting her protien in andn only 3 8oz glasses of water isnt shit .......post me her diet and training here.

I know the meals are not enough she wont understand the diet part. currently I have her eating this.
    Breakfast 6:30- Oat meal pack with strawberries and water
    snack 10:00- cottage cheese fist full amounts
    Lunch 12:00- Turkey or ham sandwich mayo, mustard, snack size applesauce, baked lays chips.
    snack 2:00- grapefruit
    Dinner- 7-ish , I cook, chicken, vegis, rice Things that we know we should have for dinner.

Trainning: Lacks alot---15 min on eliptical 15 min treadmill 100 abs ( its all I can get her to do)

see bro there is alot i mean alot here that has to due with her slow progress , her diet is off , and u said ut self diet is way off , u see ? dont u think its worng to put her on harmful druggs b4 we try and fox the problem and go form there as im confident that once wshe gets those two things in check she will not need any help , im here to help let me know...

Yea I understand, I researched the clen and t3 I just thought it could help her come along and see better results...and have her not want to give it up. Its kind of like the first time most of us did test. you want that help as long as you have the mind set to train and eat right... it helps thats why we do it

indeed, i feel ya , but use teh drugs when everything is right and u have platued, we can revise her trainig and diet if u want .

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    if her BF is under 10 % how the helll can she lose additional 20 lbs.. under 10 % for a woman is hella ripped - too ripped IMO .. Well if it suits u y not..

Big N, with what I have to work with give me something realistic for her that can keep her intrested to see the gains
    And for her diet help me out If you have time. you can pm me later if that would be better

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    if her BF is under 10 % how the helll can she lose additional 20 lbs.. under 10 % for a woman is hella ripped - too ripped IMO .. Well if it suits u y not..
    This might change a few things its type O, should say 19.3

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    heh pheew.. I was lil worried for u 4 a sec..

Thanks Bro

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big N
    um something dont sound right 145 at five nine and shes 145 ??? thats ripped for a girl ..considering teh avegarage is much higher... i would advize against both compound . clen is not as safe as everyone thinks , it does cause heart problems , it does deplete taurine levels in teh heart as well ,cramping does occur...

as for t3 , that by its self is catabolic and will eat muscle ... ny advise is to redo her diet and training , im sure her diet is not close to what it should be, 3 meals only she not getting her protien in andn only 3 8oz glasses of water isnt shit .......post me her diet and training here.

Listen to Big N....he is on the money. I have been through this for over 20 years with girlfriends and wife. There is no magic pill or drug that will get her where she wants to go and this is what they all want. All that AAS will do for her is make her gain weight and the benefits of clen and the other cutting agents are only helpful for athletes that are already very lean looking to go to the next level and only when everything else is spot on. Drugs should be out of the question because she wants to loose weight, not body build. I could go on for hours on all of the shi..y things that AAS do to women, my woman specifically. You can have her in top shape in 90 days but it is all food, food, food, food, and the diet you posted sucks....sorry. Get her on a balanced diet with no mayonnaise or chips, baked or not. Calories are everything with balance. Solid protein such as turkey, dry fish, broiled or boiled chicken and clean carbs with low glycemic index. Her food will have to be measured out to the gram for her to get the results she wants. It is very tough for normal women as opposed to elite athletes. Her body will want to hold on to that fat. Anyway that is the way I see it from my experiences. Others may have a different story. Remember one hour on the cardo machine burning 300 calories is no match for a piece of cake or a bag of chips.

smedman PM me bro ,we can go from there , we will have her up and seeing gains in no time.

Thread Information