Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    legobricks's Avatar
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    5,150

    test dosage in syringe?

    ok, i was wondering, i do 1cc every shot cus each 1cc is 250mg of test E. ok, well i always shoot a little to get the air out. ok, now i am at the 1cc mark. now, when i shoot, i shoot all of what i can get. but there is still a little left in the needle. is this enough to screw up a cycle? or should i shoot like 1 dash mark more (i think its like 1/10 of a cc) just to get a full 1cc into my blood? any help is greatly appreciated cus i gotta shoot soon.

  2. #2
    Ejuicer's Avatar
    Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,758
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    ok, i was wondering, i do 1cc every shot cus each 1cc is 250mg of test E. ok, well i always shoot a little to get the air out. ok, now i am at the 1cc mark. now, when i shoot, i shoot all of what i can get. but there is still a little left in the needle. is this enough to screw up a cycle? or should i shoot like 1 dash mark more (i think its like 1/10 of a cc) just to get a full 1cc into my blood? any help is greatly appreciated cus i gotta shoot soon.
    No it won't screw up a cycle. But if you wanted to ensure you get a close to 250 as you can go 1 line past the 1cc mark.

  3. #3
    legobricks's Avatar
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    5,150
    anyone else on this? if it really doesnt matter and wont affect anything i wont care bout it.

  4. #4
    Eddie8's Avatar
    Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    But if you wanted to ensure you get a close to 250 as you can go 1 line past the 1cc mark.
    juicer, not looking to challenge but this is not true. 1cc is 1cc. You are not counting the fluid in the needle when you draw back to one cc (you have 1cc in the syringe plus the needle when you draw back) so why would you be worried about counting it when you shoot. What is in the needle is in the needle either way you are not counting it in the syringe.

  5. #5
    legobricks's Avatar
    legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    5,150
    thanx, sorry i had a dumbass moment.

  6. #6
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    After I have drawn up from the amp (Iranian Test), I look and it doesnt read a full CC after I have got rid of all air bubbles. More 0.9CC or 0.8CC.

  7. #7
    Eddie8's Avatar
    Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    After I have drawn up from the amp (Iranian Test), I look and it doesnt read a full CC after I have got rid of all air bubbles. More 0.9CC or 0.8CC.

    Yea....in that case drawing from a 1cc amp of fluid you are going to loose some in the needle because you cant draw a full cc into the syringe due to the fluid lost in the needle.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •