Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Perrypup

Thread: Would one cycle hurt?

Fred_87nc is offline New Member

Would one cycle hurt?

hello Everyone..Would one cycle hurt? I have a friend that told me that hes planning On doing one cycle and only one cycle to get started in the gym and Get results fast in a month. hes 20. Me and my other friend are 18 and were getting interested in it also...My 20 year old friend has more body mass so he be losing fat and making muscle..me and my other friend have another problem..Were both Slim My friend has muscle but very slim and Im going in the same direction . I was wondering if one cycle would be good just to get started in the gym And gain size cuz its hard for us to gain weight. If i do it I would just do one cycle and the rest just gain it naturally in the gym. How bad are the side affects in one cycle? I dont want to get a response just tellin me no its not worth it I want to know how bad one cycle can really hurt you, the truth. thanks everyone in advance.

tmax is offline Junior Member
    Dont do it . Your way too young and it's illegal. Pound down the calories and lift like a madman and you will see the results you want.

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    i would like to see someone do one cycle and only one

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred_87nc
    hello Everyone..Would one cycle hurt? I have a friend that told me that hes planning On doing one cycle and only one cycle to get started in the gym and Get results fast in a month. hes 20. Me and my other friend are 18 and were getting interested in it also...My 20 year old friend has more body mass so he be losing fat and making muscle..me and my other friend have another problem..Were both Slim My friend has muscle but very slim and Im going in the same direction . I was wondering if one cycle would be good just to get started in the gym And gain size cuz its hard for us to gain weight. If i do it I would just do one cycle and the rest just gain it naturally in the gym. How bad are the side affects in one cycle? I dont want to get a response just tellin me no its not worth it I want to know how bad one cycle can really hurt you, the truth. thanks everyone in advance.
    If you're confident you can naturally after the cycle why wouldn't you just gain naturally now? Your growth plates havent sealed yet, and by jumping into a cycle you can limit your natural growth. Not too mention screwing your natural hormone levels at that age.
    You mentioned get big fast in a month as well. Cycles need to be run a lot longer then a month first of all. Second of all what's the hurry?
    There's no reason why you cant grow naturally. Get a good bulking diet with maybe some weight gainer and that's all you need to build a solid base. Once you've reached a plateau when you're a bit older, then get some gear.

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STRANGE
    i would like to see someone do one cycle and only one
    i did one and only one .. then i started my 2nd and only 2 then 3rd

Anyway wait till your 23 or so just like the other guys said.. you are young enough to still produce some good gains if you will diet right and workout properly... read the diet and weights area for more info
    Socaljuicer likes this.

well I mean what I really want is a jump start. the problem is I got sick twice with something I dont know the name of 0.o and Made me lose alot of weight so Now im skinnier then usual that was like 4 months ago.... I wanted to see If I could take one cycle of esteroids just to feel obligated to Lift and eat more..Dont have much appetite. =/ but if one Cycle will stunt my growth then that sucks..And Also about the acne would one cycle get me alot of acne..? I dont want to get all build up i just want the mass the easiest and fastest way possible. Cuz like I said I got Muscle but its like skinny with muscle..wanted to get build fast because 20 of december gonna be seeing An ex gf that Havent seen for a while and dont want her to see me in worst shape..=(

also If i dont do the cycle whats Something to eat thats good to gain weight and not too expensive..Im in college and living alone...I gotta make good use of my money.

dont do it.. honestly look, 10 week of test did to me.

i am lifting better now naturally and gaining weight with high cal/protien intake and am loving it. this may be cause of the stronger base mass i gained. but still you can do it just train hard, eat right, and sleep. Try it out first is all im saying. i know you will get results. pce

-ghdt

if your making money, and are looking to spend it, save it. buy the food you need for a sweet diet, and save. when you need that money for whatever it may be. youll have it right there in the bank. my .02

-ghdt

LoneLifter is offline Associate Member
    well I mean what I really want is a jump start. the problem is I got sick twice with something I dont know the name of 0.o and Made me lose alot of weight so Now im skinnier then usual that was like 4 months ago.... I wanted to see If I could take one cycle of esteroids just to feel obligated to Lift and eat more..Dont have much appetite. =/ but if one Cycle will stunt my growth then that sucks..And Also about the acne would one cycle get me alot of acne..? I dont want to get all build up i just want the mass the easiest and fastest way possible. Cuz like I said I got Muscle but its like skinny with muscle..wanted to get build fast because 20 of december gonna be seeing An ex gf that Havent seen for a while and dont want her to see me in worst shape..=(

Don't do it man.

1. Yes the steroids can and will cause Acne (great impression for ex gf).
    2. If you don't have an appetite now you may not have an appetite during your cycle wich is absolutely necessary to make any gains. Also very necessary after cycle to keep gains along with proper PCT.
    3. At your age, just cleaning up your diet and being consistent in the gym with proper technique can yield tremendous gains.
    4. As already mentioned, at your age you can stunt your growth.
    5. You can develop gyno (bitch tits) with just one cycle.
    6. Your balls with shring with just 1 cycle.
    7. I am guessing you have done no research as to what PCT is, let alone how to do it properly.

Not trying to talk down to you but seriously, you need to wait and do some research. If you need gear to get you motivated to get in the gym, then what happens when you come off the gear and you stop working out??? I know, I know...once you see your gains that will motivate you to keep going BUT how motivated are you going to stay while you start to see the gains you made while on cycle disappear right before your eyes??? Just not a good choice man.

Stay natural for a few years, learn about proper diet and excersize and start doing a lot of research. Believe me, after a few years of solid diet and training, you may not even want to touch the juice. Even if you do, you will be much more educated and will benefit way more from it. As for your ex-girlfriend...screw her bro, in a few years you are going to have all kinds of chicks wanting some. Just make sure you do it right.

I'm 25 and just now thinkin about juicing, I have been researching now for over a month and know that I am still not 100% ready for the juice and I have been lifting for 5-6 years and have a good base. I know you are going to do what you want to do anyway but listen to myself and the rest of the members on the board even though this is exactly what you did not want to hear, I'm going to say it anyway...."ITS NOT WORTH IT" You will be wasting your time, money and hurting your body by doing it at your age.

-LL

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    also If i dont do the cycle whats Something to eat thats good to gain weight and not too expensive..Im in college and living alone...I gotta make good use of my money.
    There's lots of cheap things that you can eat to grow. Just have to shop at the right grocery stores and take advantage of sales. Take a look at the diet forum to get a better idea of some sample diets.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    cycle only once? lol dude thats how i got started..."only one tiny cycle so i can get started" now im in it for life... u know as they say, once u pop u cant stop.

know what you mean.

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    Basics get diet in line, do you know how much protien your body needs a day to build muscle???? Ok start with diet --- do you know a proper workout regiment ok this is step 2 (Roids) will do u no-- absolutly NO good with out a diet and proper gym techniques..
    Not trying to bust your bubble But this is FACT....
    keep reading like i said in previous post go to the diet forum ....

theshiz777 is offline Junior Member

DUDE YOU DONT DO JUICE ONCE, IT WOULD BE A WAIST. If you plan on just doin one cycle, and you are that small, save your money and your balls, and work out naturally, you will lose mostly everything you will put on after discontinuing your "1 month cycle". Dont be a bitch at 18 and hit the gym hard, and eat tons of good food, and you will be able to put on about 8-12 pounds a month naturally, and you wont lose any of it or worry about side effects.

theshiz777 is offline Junior Member

DUDE YOU DONT DO JUICE ONCE, IT WOULD BE WORTHLESS. If you plan on just doin one cycle, and you are that small, save your money and your balls, and work out naturally, you will lose mostly everything you will put on after discontinuing your "1 month cycle". Dont be a bitch at 18 and hit the gym hard, and eat tons of good food, and you will be able to put on about 8-12 pounds a month naturally, and you wont lose any of it or worry about side effects.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    u dont use gear for a jumpstart u use gear once u plateau and cant gain no more naturally. and if u cant afford food to help u gain weight naturaly what makes u think u can afford it while on gear? u have to double ur calories if u want to grow. dont even bother cause u aint ready. just for the record nobody does one cycle.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    i did one and only one .. then i started my 2nd and only 2 then 3rd

I feel ya

most people only do 1 cycle....

over and over and over and over...

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    dont do it.. honestly look, 10 week of test did to me.
    -ghdt
    Are you posting your pics to show that your cycle didnt do much to you?

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Are you posting your pics to show that your cycle didnt do much to you?

well 28 pounds of solid muscle is what my cycle did to me. Yes it was succesfull but i could have gained more wieght naturally and gotten way bigger of 1 cycle. I have a good connect and money. so why not, i powerlift now for mass, hopefually i can put on 10 pounds in the next 8 weeks natuaral. My pics are a godo example on how steriods work but, also a bigger example of how you need a decent base to fully utilize the gear. my .02

-ghdt

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i like the one and only one cycle.....i hate to say it but steroids are drugs and do come with a mental addiction.....you have to realize EVERYTHING about steroids before you consider just the quick gains....

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    well 28 pounds of solid muscle is what my cycle did to me. Yes it was succesfull but i could have gained more wieght naturally and gotten way bigger of 1 cycle. I have a good connect and money. so why not, i powerlift now for mass, hopefually i can put on 10 pounds in the next 8 weeks natuaral. My pics are a godo example on how steriods work but, also a bigger example of how you need a decent base to fully utilize the gear. my .02

-ghdt
    well, you live and you learn.... 28lbs?!?! what did you look like before? your right tho, this is a great example to support the issue at hand.

Thread Information