sgoldberg is offline Junior Member

Arrow finally a solution???

alright men after much of your suggestions and more research, i think i have an idea - please tell me what you think . . .

alternating weeks -

week 1 =anadrol
    week 2 = winny
    week 3=anadrol
    week =winny
    week 5 = anadrol
    week 6 =winny

this can also be extended at your discretion - what do you guys think of this alternating cycle - my goal is to get bigger and have cut and defined muscle as i add it

let me know! thanks a lot men

sorry men i messed up - it would be 12 weeks, 6 weeks of winny and 6 weeks of anadrol alternating so a total of a 12 week cycle - thanks

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    um....ehhh NO ! seriously do ur self a favor and hit teh drawing board again.. do more reaerch and reading ....like alot !!! first off do not do a oral only cycle ,,,, second thast is 12 weeks of 17 alk gear .....ur liver will look liek u took a a shot gun to it ...third not to mention ur cheolsterol will be shot to hell ...

whats wrong u afrid to inject ?? then u have no place using gear ....

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    That cycle blows. First things first, get rid of one of those and add some test and you got yourself a doable cycle.

big_C is offline Member
    Oral only??...see you on the liver transplant list!! RESEARCH !!

well big n, im not scared to inject, and if you looked at my profile before you started to critisize you might have read that . . . u can read right? also, u assme im taking the winny in a pill - i will be injecting the winny . . . but hey! thanks for your time!

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    Oral only??...see you on the liver transplant list!! RESEARCH !!
    Not only one, but 2 hepatotoxic orals. Not a very good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by sgoldberg
    well big n, im not scared to inject, and if you looked at my profile before you started to critisize you might have read that . . . u can read right? also, u assme im taking the winny in a pill - i will be injecting the winny . . . but hey! thanks for your time!
    ohg ya i can read but i was going to ask u that since u obviously did not read anything with what ur planning to run .....and no i dont look at ur porifle , i realy dont care , i was going on what u typed , just wanted to correct it so some other newbie does not look at it and get any bright ideads and hurst them selves , they might care about them selfs and sides ..unlike you ,.. but hey um ...good luck with that, and uh.....let me know how scirossis works out for you...

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Please refrain from coming across as a smart ass here. You asked a question that received answers and guidance. Maybe people injecting winstrol and dropping abombs for three months is the reason these drugs are schedule 3. but hey, what do I know

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    never the less winstrol in injectable is still 17aa. why would you take it one week at a time anyways? the orals would just be starting to kick in when you were getting ready to discontinue for a week. if i were to do something like this my face would be all fuked up with acne, but thats me.

alright, sorry to come across as a dick to anybody here im aware that i have more to learn and i appreciated your suggestions - would test suspension work better with winny?

yes , it would but would be ineficient and hard to keep levels constant u will have to inject minimum 2 times a day .. try prop much better choice ..
    Last edited by big N; 11-09-2005 at 02:33 PM.

Thread Information