Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member

12 days to go, any last minute advice?

Hello all

I am going to be starting my first cycle in 12 days and I want to know if there is any last minute advice you guys can offer me? Everything is in order so ill keep it short and sweet. My cycle is........

4 weeks of d-bol @ 30mgs/day
    10 weeks of test enanthate @500mgs/week

My diet is solid.....350gms of protein a day, 500gms of carbs per day and fat intake is around 80-100 and 60-70% from 'healthy' fats. So we are talking probably around 4200-4400 calories a day (I drop my carb intake by 50-75gms on non training days).

Training is 4 days a week.....solid, smart and intense. Plus I have all my supplements in order. The usual....whey, creatine, weight gainer, glutamine, vitamins and minerals and EFAs.

Ok as some of you find out I am only 20 years old but I have my reasons to juice. First of all I am ready for this 100%. I have been training 5 years and very knowledgable on all aspects of bodybuilding and I know what works and doesnt work for my body. Plus my reason to juice also is because I am competing next year and I want to win.

Stats are 5ft 9, 205lbs....im not lean but I still have midsection detail (obliques etc) plus I have slightly visible striations in my chest and arms etc so I wouldnt call myself fat. I can bench 2 plates a side and squat 3 plates a side (example of strength).

Ive tried to keep that as short and sweet as I can to give you an idea of everything. Any last minute advice or opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    Be sure you drink a lot of water.. Other than that, looks good bro, good luck and lift hard!!

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd suggest being careful with the inevitable strength increases. Nothing can ruin a good cycle faster than an injury. It is exciting to become so much stronger so quickly, and it is tempting to go for your personal best lift every workout.

Also be sure and get plenty of rest, even if it means missing out on some fun. It is only for 10-12 weeks and you have your whole life to “have fun.”

I’m not trying to sound preachy here, just passing along a few mistakes I’ve made in the past.

Good luck and enjoy the ride.

LiLSaVaGe is offline Junior Member
    I would prolly go more protein than carbs.

rager is offline Member
    Get the Astro glide ready

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    Ill agree with eGGz. I hurt myself while on because of the great strength increase. Take it slow. And as for the protein maybe up it to 400 grams because youll be utilizing more of it being on gear. Carbs, thats all up to you and your goals, just listen to your body.

Ideal cheers guys. Dont worry I wont be 'having fun' lol. As sad as it sounds my life will be totally 100% devoted to this. I probably could drink more water so ill have to try hard to get more down me, Ill carry a bottle round with me everywhere I go then I can sip it every 10 mins or so. Ill consider increasing my protein intake to 400gms. If I do ill drop the carbs to 400 too but ill see how it goes.

Ill bear it in mind about the strength increases. Im looking to try and be sensible with my lifts. I want to try and add 5lbs a week to my main lifts like bench and squat and I want to have a crack at 3 plates a side on the bench near the end of my cycle (315lbs) for 4-8 reps but Ill just have to see how it goes.

I suppose other than that im ready for this. I have been considering it for over a year but held back, 1 for my age and 2 to research more. Its been a long year but ive been sensible and waited and its been well worth the wait.
    Last edited by Jnrmrplymouth; 11-09-2005 at 04:48 PM.

My only advice would be to drop that creatine during your dbol . Dbol puts enough water weight on you, creatine would just make it worse, and you'll gain all the strength you can off the dbol alone, creatine wont do shit in this case.

naturalselection is offline Junior Member
    if you think that you are an endomorph (body type that tends to gain muscle fast, but with moderate fat deposits) you might consider tossing in some liquidex or nolvadex for the water retention, just a thought. good luck, once you get the taste, you'll never want to go back.

I have a feeling ill blow up like a baloon with lots of water and maybe some fat so ill see how it goes........im starting my cycle with no anti-es but if I get bloated too much I might have to use some nolva or liquidex.

Thread Information