jinos is offline Member

Angry Whats goin on here??

Hey bros. I posted my bloodwork a month ago which showed tests levels to be really low(127), but I was still able to perform sex fine. I did proper pct 2 months before the bloodwork. So I started to use clomid 100mg ed til this day. Now I'm having trouble gettin the boy up. Why is that? I was still gettin hard ons when I got my bloodwork done. Now I'm a lil worried.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Clomid acts as a synthetic estrogen in the body, so while it may be increasing your test levels it may also be supressing your sex drive. Do you feel rather emotional/sensitive? When do you plan on getting your next blood tests done?

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jinos
    I was still gettin hard ons when I got my bloodwork done. Now I'm a lil worried.
    Don't let the doc know that you like being poked by needles or he might try to pull out his needle on ya.

really though, are you sure all your stuff you are taking is legit?

jinos is offline Member
    I'm not stupid, of course my stuff was legit. I gained a good 20lbs. and I saw the results within the 3rd week.
    Hey shortie: I'm not that sensitive cuz I take it right before I go to sleep. Emotions are fine but while on cycle I was somewhat irritable. I got my bloodwork done a month ago and I don't know how long I should wait before another bloodtest.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Since you are doing sort of a secondary pct I would wait 2-3 weeks past the end of your clomid regime and then get tested again. For my 2 cents, clomid always makes me bitchy, and will slow down my sex drive, but that's me. Only a blood test will tell you if you are coming back.

Thread Information