wolverine50- is offline New Member

cleanutbol or winny

hey

i wanna know what be the best cycle to burn fat......i just got off deca sust and dee's and my bodyfat is around 11% but wanna get down to about 8 or 7... i'm 6'4 235 pds and i was thinking about taking some cleanutbol instead of winny.....just wanna hear some feedback on what i should do for my next cycle to burn some fat

thanks

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    since u just got off that cycle - now is a great time to incorporate the clen into your pct. go for it man.

then if u want- for your next cycle you can do a test and winny combo.

i was thinking about jumping on the clomid right now then throw in the cleanubtol....i was thinking about oral but i also heard that inject is better for yah.........

have u heard of any other products that will help burn fat

thanks for the advice

timvds is offline Member
    CleanNutBall.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timvds
    CleanNutBall.
    Never heard of it.

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolverine50-
    hey

i was thinking about taking some cleanutbol instead of winny.....

thanks
    im hoping he means clenbuterol .

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    steroids dont burn fat...diet and cardio. Steroids like winny help preserve muscle while on a calorie deficient diet. Fat loss = burning more calories than you consume. Steroids help preserve the muscle while on this. Personally I found I got very little out of clen other than 120 resting heart rate and an irregular EKG.

DNP will burn fat, but I do NOT recommend this without lots and lots of research. I have never taken DNP and doubt I ever will

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    im hoping he means clenbuterol.
    i got a couple clean nut balls for you to swollow. i think it's high in cals though

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    i got a couple clean nut balls for you to swollow. i think it's high in cals though
    As long as its clean im down! High in protien too!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    steroids dont burn fat...
    Actually: Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Trenbolone Acetate

Trenbolone is extraordinarily good as a fat loss agent. One reason for this is its powerful effect on nutrient partitioning (9). It is a little known fact is that androgen receptors are found in fat cells as well as muscle cells(10), androgens act directly on the A.R in fat cells to affect fat burning.(11) the stronger the androgen binds to the A.R, the higher the lipolytic (fat burning) effect on adipose tissue (fat)(11). Since some steroids even increase the numbers of A.R in muscle and fat (11, 12) this fat loss effect would be amplified with the concurrent use of other compounds, such as testosterone.
    11 Biochim Biophys Acta. 1995 May 11;1244(1):117-20.

For a cutting cycle trenbolone is the best choice you have; trenbolones powerful effect on nutrient shuttling allows a user to restrict calories and remain in a state of positive nitrogen balance (remember what that means?). The cortisol reducing effect and binding to the glucocorticoid receptor will greatly reduce the catabolic effects of harsh dieting and excessive amounts of cardio…not to mention that trenbolone itself may burn fat
    (due to it’s strong AR-binding).

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos

So let me get this straight... I can take tren , sit my fatass on the couch and lose weight??

NO. I would still have to DIET and do CARDIO.

Sorry to be such a hardass but Longhorn is right.

So let me get this straight... I can take tren , sit my fatass on the couch and lose weight??

NO. I would still have to DIET and do CARDIO.

Sorry to be such a hardass but Longhorn is right.
    Umm actually their both right. Longhorn was speaking in general (trying to help out a newb). and Nark was just getting technical. Its all good though.

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Umm actually their both right. Longhorn was speaking in general (trying to help out a newb). and Nark was just getting technical. Its all good though.
    Yeah, they are both right. Tren may aid in the process of fat burning. However on the flipside diet and cardio is needed.

When i was a noob years ago i would read posts like nark's and think like most noobs think and figure i can take winny (it was winny back in the day not tren) and cut up. That steroids would make me shredded. Who wouldve thought that all i would need is a diet and cardio 5 times a week.

Sorry if I rubbed anyone the wrong way.

Yeah, they are both right. Tren may aid in the process of fat burning. However on the flipside diet and cardio is needed.

When i was a noob years ago i would read posts like nark's and think like most noobs think and figure i can take winny (it was winny back in the day not tren) and cut up. That steroids would make me shredded. Who wouldve thought that all i would need is a diet and cardio 5 times a week.

Yeah i know what you mean. Newbs always looking for the easy way to get ripped.

BTW Im sure Nark wont get rubbed the wrong way. Hes a cool guy. Peace.

Yeah i know what you mean. Newbs always looking for the easy way to get ripped.

BTW Im sure Nark wont get rubbed the wrong way. Hes a cool guy. Peace.
    getting 'rubbed' is good...mmmm.

Call me

lol...kidding

(i think )

timvds is offline Member
    lol.

are you talking aout Trenbolone Acetate – 10ml, 100mg/ml

let me know thanks

timvds is offline Member
    yes, thats what he is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by wolverine50-
    are you talking aout Trenbolone Acetate – 10ml, 100mg/ml

let me know thanks
    Oh no here we go. you dont want to fvck with tren my friend. Its considered the most powerful injectabe steroid (most side effecrts). Stay away until you have a few cycles under your belt.

I understand what you were trying to say mang...

The point i was trying to illustrate is some steroids do precipitate fat-loss.

Theorectically it would be possible for an advanced trainee to use tren in combination with a sub-maintenance-caloric diet... and a standard weight-training routine...minus cardio and lose bodyfat.

I actually know advanced guys that run test... a hypo-caloric diet... high-intensity training..but no cardio and get shredded.

The addition of tren doesn't mean they can work any less hard to get to their goals... but rather, their choice of supplementation supports their choice of routine.

Some dudes can't deal with the very low calories they'd have to take in to get ripped...that's why dudes do cardio...

Some guys can handle the extremely low-calorie diet...for them...tren/test or test/anadrol /arimidex will precipitate fat-loss...and support the maintenance of lean mass in said hypo-caloric state.

I'm not suggesting that one should sit on the couch and shoot tren and not train.

But neither am i correct in the inference that studies have shown that exogenous test increases muscle gain in non-exercising males... the question would be in regards to the quality of said muscle. By that same extension...the above-mentioned study illustrates that steroids with a high affinity for the AR increase fat-burning...while real-world experience suggests that said affinity isn't the end-all/be-all in regards to getting in shape.

Thus to my point: In making inferences, with regards to the world of bodybuilding, there is no 'cut and dry', 100 % correct, statement. Everything is relative.

In the battle of science vs real-world-experience...the result is a stalemate.

~Narkissos
    Last edited by *Narkissos*; 11-09-2005 at 07:07 PM.

Very well put Nark..

BTW You call me cause you didnt answer when i called you.

BTW You call me cause you didnt answer when i called you.
    Man...earlier in the day i had drank this double serving of metamucil...Was trying it for the first time...and it did me in.

SO when you called i was in the bathroom....windows closed tightly...scented candle lit...relishing the pleasant aroma of what i like to call "the screaming shits"

mmmmm

Call me

timvds is offline Member
    I understand what you were trying to say mang...

The point i was trying to illustrate is some steroids do precipitate fat-loss.

Theorectically it would be possible for an advanced trainee to use tren in combination with a sub-maintenance-caloric diet... and a standard weight-training routine...minus cardio and lose bodyfat.

I actually know advanced guys that run test... a hypo-caloric diet... high-intensity training..but no cardio and get shredded.

The addition of tren doesn't mean they can work any less hard to get to their goals... but rather, their choice of supplementation supports their choice of routine.

Some dudes can't deal with the very low calories they'd have to take in to get ripped...that's why dudes do cardio...

Some guys can handle the extremely low-calorie diet...for them...tren/test or test/anadrol /arimidex will precipitate fat-loss...and support the maintenance of lean mass in said hypo-caloric state.

I'm not suggesting that one should sit on the couch and shoot tren and not train.

But neither am i correct in the inference that studies have shown that exogenous test increases muscle gain in non-exercising males... the question would be in regards to the quality of said muscle. By that same extension...the above-mentioned study illustrates that steroids with a high affinity for the AR increase fat-burning...while real-world experience suggests that said affinity isn't the end-all/be-all in regards to getting in shape.

Thus to my point: In making inferences, with regards to the world of bodybuilding, there is no 'cut and dry', 100 % correct, statement. Everything is relative.

In the battle of science vs real-world-experience...the result is a stalemate.

~Narkissos

Very well said/written. As most all of your posts are.

Very well said/written. As most all of your posts are.
    ..'k...call me

timvds is offline Member
    ..'k...call me

the number still 888-BIG-STUD?

..'k...call me
    YOU LITTLE WHORE.

timvds is offline Member
    YOU LITTLE WHORE.

YOU LITTLE WHORE.
    thread hijacker

thread hijacker
    Woops.

But we did answer his qustion so its all good.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Originally Posted by longhorn814
    steroids dont burn fat...

Yeah, I get tired of hearing that too! Some steroids do literally burn fat. Var, to a lesser degree than Tren , also does it. The studies used no cardio or diet, but illustrated significant visceral and abdominal fat loss. I know we don't want to promote sitting around on your can, NOR SHOULD ANYONE DO SO, but to say there are no fat burning roids is simply false.

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Anavar (Oxandrolone)

Now here’s some interesting stuff for anyone interested primarily in the fat burning properties of this stuff: Anavar may be what we’d call a “fat-burning steroid ”. Abdominal and visceral fat were both reduced in one study when subjects in the low/normal natural testosterone range used anavar (4). In another study, appendicular, total, and trunk fat were all reduced with a relatively small dose of 20mgs/day (8), and no excercise.

...some evidence suggests that many of the effects of oxandrolone are not age dependant (11). If you are following the typical “time on = time off” protocol, this means you can lose a bunch of fat during your time on...
    M.

Thread Information