FlynHawn is offline New Member

2nd Cycle Help Test/Deca Stack or Seperate shots

Just completed my 1st cycle in Oct of Test-Cyp 300mg/wk @ 12 weeks with great results...I'm starting my 2nd cycle at the end of January and I have decided on...

Test-Cyp 500mg/wk (Mon 250mg/Thurs 250mg) For 13 weeks
    Deca 400mg/wk (Mon 200mg/Thurs 200mg) For 12weeks

My question is this....
    I shoot in my quads (most comfortable with this..havent tried any other spots) and I know i should not go over 2cc's for the quads...I was planning on stacking the test/deca so I would have to do 2 injections a week as opposed to 4 injections a week...although stacking 250mg test and 200mg deca would put me a little over 2cc's for the quads...do you think it would be ok to stack the test and deca and be a little over 2cc's or should I just go with 2 seperate shots one for the test and one for the deca. The syringes that I use are 23 Guage 1 inch with a 3cc barrel...any help would be appreciated....Thanks

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Combine them in one shot. No use in doing four shots if you can only do two unless you are intentionally doing it for more injection frequency.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd suggest breaking in a few new injection sites. Delts and Medial Glute for example. Both are relatively easy to hit and relatively painless.

dynamike is offline Associate Member
    whats the theory behind test with deca ?..I have gotten huge, bloated and strong on test...and deca..ive gotten pretty hard and ripped..not so strong from it though...what where your results on your first cycle?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamike
    whats the theory behind test with deca?..I have gotten huge, bloated and strong on test...and deca..ive gotten pretty hard and ripped..not so strong from it though...what where your results on your first cycle?
    You have a couple good questions there. I suggest you start a new thread and I'm sure you will get plenty of responses.

cheers ... ~E~

Thread Information