diezell is offline Senior Member

shoulder injection goddamn

I injected 1ml of bd test e and 1ml of bd deca on sunday in my left shoulder, first time i ever injected there, minutes later it was sore as f^ck, went to football practice right after it and damn it was still sore, woke up mon morning and it was a little swollen and feels like i spained a muscle there, still sore today after a shoulder workout, anybody know whats up with this? i dont think its an infection since i was very clean and how the pain started immediately,i shot this stuff in my left quad and was sore as hell too.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Prolly just your body getting used to the intrusion, 2cc in a delt for a first inject is a stout volume IMO. But you will get more tolerant of this.

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    i never tried injecting deca /test e in the shoulder and i usually dont do more than 1 ml. If it hurts, inject in the glutes. Thats what I did with my deca/test e stack and shot up to 5 ml a couple of times. I think the glutes are the easiest place to inject.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Prolly just your body getting used to the intrusion, 2cc in a delt for a first inject is a stout volume IMO. But you will get more tolerant of this.
    Yea...I thought delts were only good for a 1cc injection since you are only hitting one head at a time.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    all accordin to how big your delts are imo.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Delts can handle upwards of 2 cc, if they are used to this and of decent size.

ok.. when do you guys think the pain will subside, if it was an infection how would i know? thanks for all the quick responses btw

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    it should go away any day now. If you start getting a red rash bruising, these are a couple of symptoms. When i had a infection, these symptoms were there along with flu like symptoms.

ok thanks alot, freakin thing hurts like a mutha, i cant beleive its still swollen

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i just shot .5 ml winny in my left tri yesturday and .5ml winny in my left bi today. my left arm is fvcked man...... i feel your pain.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    I injected 1ml of bd test e and 1ml of bd deca on sunday in my left shoulder, first time i ever injected there, minutes later it was sore as f^ck,
    2cc in your delt for the first time is about the upper limit. I only put 1.5cc in my delts. Because it was sore within minutes leads me to believe you may have injected too fast or possibly moved the needle around during the injection. Just incase you don't, be sure and change pins after filling the syringe. Inject slowly (30-60sec. per CC.) Massage the area after injection for a good 3-5 minutes. Hot as you can stand showers with the water directly on the injection area can help too. Quads will get sore the first time too. They are probably the worst for me. The virgin muscle soreness will improve, it gets better....

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    2cc in your delt for the first time is about the upper limit. I only put 1.5cc in my delts. Because it was sore within minutes leads me to believe you may have injected too fast or possibly moved the needle around during the injection. Just incase you don't, be sure and change pins after filling the syringe. Inject slowly (30-60sec. per CC.) Massage the area after injection for a good 3-5 minutes. Hot as you can stand showers with the water directly on the injection area can help too. Quads will get sore the first time too. They are probably the worst for me. The virgin muscle soreness will improve, it gets better....
    I injected fairly slowly and changed needles, and think its weird that the quads hurt since i did a ton of cycles with bd test e, i think i mightve moved the needle around too much in my delt. on a brighter note i was shocked on how easy the pin goes in the delt.

EXT
    EXT is offline Associate Member
    the sme shit happend to me bro with the same stuff all i can say is god luck with taht i used icyhot and a heat pad couldnt even move my shgoulder for 4 days no good stick to ur ass

ABRAXAS is offline New Member
    First inject in any new muscle is going to be sore.

Especially your first inject ever.

Try shooting glutes next time -- less pain, more tolerable.

i just shot bi's and tri's for the first time with water based winny. FVVVVVVCK!!

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    i just shot bi's and tri's for the first time with water based winny. FVVVVVVCK!!
    LOL bro. But why are you shooting there? For localized growth? I don't believe in that to tell you the truth.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    I'll bet that hurts like hell.

Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    LOL bro. But why are you shooting there? For localized growth? I don't believe in that to tell you the truth.
    well there's only one way to find out right!!!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i have never shot bi, but will be shootin my igf there starting tommorow. as for delts i shoot up to 2.5 cc's there with no problem. they seem to be my most forgiving muscle for injecting... now tri's made me want to cut my fukin arm off for a couple days, but that was my fault. i shot like 1.5 cc's into my right tri. the positive thing was i had a fukin huge right tricep for a few days...

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i have never shot bi, but will be shootin my igf there starting tommorow. as for delts i shoot up to 2.5 cc's there with no problem. they seem to be my most forgiving muscle for injecting... now tri's made me want to cut my fukin arm off for a couple days, but that was my fault. i shot like 1.5 cc's into my right tri. the positive thing was i had a fukin huge right tricep for a few days...
    lol, ya , instant site growth!

Quote Originally Posted by ABRAXAS
    First inject in any new muscle is going to be sore.

Especially your first inject ever.

Try shooting glutes next time -- less pain, more tolerable.
    that wasnt my first injection ever, i hate shooting in the glutes, its a pain in the ass, haha no pun intended

Thread Information