RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

A question for all my bro's with bad tempers.

Ok, I'm mellow but my nephew has a problem with his temper. He's 24 and has always been a hard gainer. He wants to do a cycle and normally I would have no problems recommending him one BUT his temper is out of control already. Anyone have any anabolics that might not affect his temper. I told him to just be happy with the way he is because he is seriously that bad. Any help is appreciated

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    If he has a bad temper all ready then i would say none..If he takes any his ego will be through the roof which in his case would be a bad thing...
    Just tell him to calm down and if he can learn to control his temper you will help him later in life..........JMO.......

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    That's a tough one...I'd steer him towards deca ,eq, anavar , primo,winny...If he's gonna do it, he's gonna do it, jusy keep the test, dbol , anadrol , halo,and fina way from him...

The juice only seems to affect my temper when I'm already pissed off anyways...It takes longer for me to chill out once i snap when i'm on gear...

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    im sorry to say it but a good a$$ kicking will straighten him out. My friend was the same exact way. He started juicin up and then got worse. He would pick fights with everybody, i mean EVERYBODY until one day BAaAAAAAAm! He got knocked the hell out by someone smaller then him. He now is a good amount less of a hot-head.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    No need to give testosterone to a person that has a personality probelm in the first place. Testosterone wil only exacerbate the problem.

Sounds like he should spend the cash on some psychiatric counselling before he does AS!

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by bex
    If he has a bad temper all ready then i would say none..If he takes any his ego will be through the roof which in his case would be a bad thing...
    Just tell him to calm down and if he can learn to control his temper you will help him later in life..........JMO.......
    I agree...help to calm down and if he can,you should help him with AS.
    It's sometimes hard to control when you're on AS...tell him to calm down with hard training...

solid90062 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Ajax
    No need to give testosterone to a person that has a personality probelm in the first place. Testosterone wil only exacerbate the problem.
    Wow Ajax! EXACERBATES a good word. Dont people grow hair on their plams from doing that too much??

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by ironfist
    That's a tough one...I'd steer him towards deca ,eq, anavar , primo,winny...If he's gonna do it, he's gonna do it, jusy keep the test, dbol , anadrol , halo,and fina way from him...

The juice only seems to affect my temper when I'm already pissed off anyways...It takes longer for me to chill out once i snap when i'm on gear...

couldnt have said it better myself.........damn thats starting to piss me off.........

peace bb79

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    Definetly stay away from the Test and Halo!

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Deca deca deca .

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member

yea

Originally posted by Vaj10
    im sorry to say it but a good a$$ kicking will straighten him out. My friend was the same exact way. He started juicin up and then got worse. He would pick fights with everybody, i mean EVERYBODY until one day BAaAAAAAAm! He got knocked the hell out by someone smaller then him. He now is a good amount less of a hot-head.
    have him pick a fight with a smaller guy untill he gets a good wipping then put him on any cycle .j/k decca and equi are good to go

flex321 is offline Member
    I have a bad tempter already, and when I'm on a cycle it gets worse. Like someone stated up top, it takes alot longer for you to chill out once you get aggravated about something. Even stupid shit. O BTW, Ive taken my share off beatings and I don't beleive getting your ass kicked helps anything. Unless you are ashamed of taking a beating and are afraid of taking another one. just my two cents.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Hmmmm . . .

Originally posted by solid90062
    Wow Ajax! EXACERBATES a good word. Dont people grow hair on their plams from doing that too much??
    Only if they're big enough to exacerbate with both hands at once.

RON
    Thanks everyone. So that test, tren , and halo I put him on was a bad idea. j/k I was actually thinkin anavar and deca . I just wanted to make sure.

He picks a lot of fights. I don't think getting his ass kicked would help. He'd just come back with a bat and kill the guy who kicked his ass. I am trying to talk him into some sort of anger management.

The sad thing is he is so dedicated to his training. Plus he is at that stage where Anabolics would help him so much. I think he could get so much from a good test dbol cycle but he would for sure kill someone while on.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd agree ron, Anavar and Deca .

but if he's hot headed he may just let loose anyway just from the fact that he's juiced.

just make sure you let him know who's boss when your around

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Im sorry, I gotta disagree with everyone who offered types of AS to try....if he's picking fights, he needs to forget about AS. Starting trouble is for loosers, people that cant handle themselves in public, cant handle their emotions in private...he needs to grow up before you start him on AS. He's already headed down the wrong path, which could lead to jail, injury, or death...I've seen it time and time again, there is ALWAYS a bigger, stronger, meaner BADASS!! No flame here, but as his uncle, you need to try harder to get him straightened out if he is as bad as you say he is, rather than contemplating putting him up on some AS.
    -Cy

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    excellent post ironcy

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    This is something I have been weighing ever since I got to this board. I'm not the biggest or baddest guy, but when im amped up I have such a short fuse. Usually its only alcohol/ drug induced...It takes a hell of a lot to piss me off sober but it happens.

I know there was a thread about this earlier somewhere, but how much more agressive do AS really make you? I don't plan to be drinking or doing anything when on a cycle, im wondering how its going to affect me. Plus the mood swings/Anixety/depression worries me also. Im definately going to wait until school is out because I dont need anything fucking with my mind while im trying to concentrate.

How agressive will EQ/Winny make you?

Ron - Personally I think it depends on the person's dispostion to begin with and being on AS may give people the cop out excuse to act like a total dick, but I can't say for sure since I haven't done AS yet..

gymnut4u is offline Member
    In my op , people sometimes use drug's as a reason they were an asshole ,I think that is one of the biggest problems with the way as are looked so badly opon in the media , he got on roids and then beat his wife and his friends up , it seem to me that anydrug , as , pot , coke , ect if you are and ashole then they will only make you an even bigger asshole ,it is simple if you have a temper and can control it then do any as you want to , if you are not in control of yourself before as then you should never even think of trying them , I have a bad temper ,it was one of my girls biggest fears when I told her I was planing a cycle , she has seen me in action a few times and thought it would make me worse , and now that I am on , she has seen me walk away from problems that I would never have walked away from if i wasnt on , and have posted , a few problem I have had with it , when i am on a cycle , I may be a little more edgie or the fuse may be shorter , but I keep it in the back of my head that I am on a cycle I need to keep calm , it seems to work for me ! just my 2c's ,, thanks peeps !
    Last edited by gymnut4u; 05-11-2002 at 11:45 PM.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    Originally posted by ironfist

i gotta go with ironfist also on this one.

although, i have a terrible temper, and its affected by any roid i use, to a degree. the problem worsens with extended cycles. i dont care what anyone says, roids have a huge impact on a persons temper. some are worse than others, but its an impact nontheless.

your cousin will undoubtedly juice i am sure. he just needs to be aware of the fact that , for the most part, he will be pissed about nothing. just have to recognize that its the gear and deal with it.

RON
    IronCy, You don't know the whole story with him. He has matured a lot and I think the fact that he puts all this time in to training and diet helps keep him out of trouble. However, some people just have short fuses.

To everyone else thanks for the help. Kev, I appreciate the reply. Yours is one of the opinions I wanted the most.
    Last edited by RON; 05-13-2002 at 12:38 AM.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    well,
    the bottom line is really this: hes gonna do it eventually no matter what, so you might as well be there to help and guide him. otherwise, things could get really, really bad. i wish i had someone to help me when i first started the gear. things would be much further along now..........and a lot of time would have been used to a more productive end.

peace bb79

gainmuscle is offline New Member
    I would recommend a heavy cycle of methyltest and lots of testosterone . Thats a joke. Ive always had a bad temper and in high school when I did my first cycle it just got worse. I almost ended up getting kicked out of school for so many fights. I grew out of it though and can juice now without any problems. It just takes a little getting used to.

just some more clarification...not anywhere in my post did i call anyone in particular a looser, it was stated that..."starting trouble is for loosers" this is a generalization. Sorry if anyone is reading it that way.
    -Cy

RON
    I deleted some of the posts. They just had no business on AR mine included. I left the ones that pertained to the subject

BTW d-bol thanks for the support I truly appreciate it.

IronCy, I truly believe you didn't mean to flame me or my family. As far as Im concerned this is all squashed. I hold no grudges as its not in my nature. If you want to discuss it further you can IM me.
    Last edited by RON; 05-13-2002 at 01:06 AM.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Ron, I hope all turns out well for you and your nephew. You are a good man and I am sure with you as a guide he will be fine taking AS.

I missedthe nasty posts I guess and am glad I did, I hate fighting between the brothers.

RON
    Not nasty Canes just not in the spirit of AR. Plus they had nothing to do with the topic. To tell ya the truth I nearly deleted the whole thing but I have gotten a lot of PMs about this topic and I think this thread is beneficial to a lot of the members. Thats my final post on the matter. Its done as far as Im concerned
    Last edited by RON; 05-13-2002 at 01:22 AM.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by solid90062

Let me look. Nope, no hair on my palms!

I figure the guys here are a cut above the typical muscle-head and can deal with the big words! Now, when I start using words like "meritricious" and "inchoate" watch out!

thanks Ron,
    Im glad that we could work out this misunderstanding together. I now can definitely see why you are a mod...thanks for thinking things through, Im sure I'll see ya around!
    -Cy

Thread Information