lzicc is offline Senior Member

Possible sides from Anadrol?

Sunday, I started a cycle that includes 100mg of anadrol ed. I have been feeling real sluggish, tired and am not sleeping good. I fall asleep ok, but wake up a few hours early to the time I should wake up. This all started Sunday night.

Could this be from the anadrol and already or is this possibly just coincidence and maybe I am just getting sick?

I have taken anadrol before and never remember having these kind of sides.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Doesn't sound like a normal problem to me. I've never had that happen, nor heard of it happening to anyone. What else are you taking with it?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    Sunday, , tired and am not sleeping good. I fall asleep ok, but wake up a few hours .
    I get insomnia every time I use drol.What you described above is exactly what happens to me.Actually,all strong androgens do this to me.

~Pinnacle~

Not taking anything else just yet. Next week I will be starting test e and tren . The reason for this is I want to see what sides I get from the different compounds.

Pinnacle, so you feel this is normal this quick into the cycle? Did these sides die down after a few days?

THXS

Pinnacle, so you feel this is normal this quick into the cycle? Did these sides die down after a few days?

THXS
    Takes about 3-4 days for drol to do this to me.And it only gets worse for me,to the point I get very little sleep.What sleep I get isn't very good at all,since I wake up frequently during the night.I love drol,but hate this effect it has on me.

~Pinnacle~

diezell is offline Senior Member
    im on week 2 of drol at 100mgs ed right now and i havent had any side but strength and weight gain... damn do i love drol... thanks for recommending it pinnacle!!!

Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    damn do i love drol... thanks for recommending it pinnacle!!!
    Glad to here you're loving the drol!!!It's my favorite as well.It's just that I get this one ugly side from it.Not many guys I know get insomnia from drol.Strange,but fvck it....DROL RULES!!!

~Pinnacle~

yeah drol is the shit, its my first time using it and im having no sides what so ever at 100mgs ed what do u think about me uping it to 125 or 150 mgs ed pinnacle?

yeah drol is the shit, its my first time using it and im having no sides what so ever at 100mgs ed what do u think about me uping it to 125 or 150 mgs ed pinnacle?
    I'd definitely up the dose to 150 bro.That's when drol really starts to get good!!!!!!!!!!

~Pinnacle~

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Pinnacle you answered my Question before i even asked it..Damn you are the man..LOL I'm gonna go to 150mg ed.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGIANTS21
    I'm gonna go to 150mg ed.
    You'll love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Pinnacle~

arright u didnt lie to me before looks like im gonna go for it at 150 ed thanks

arright u didnt lie to me before looks like im gonna go for it at 150 ed thanks
    HAHA bro...I have no reason to lie.When I answer questions,I give answers that have directly correlated to my real life experiences.I DON'T give text book answers.If I don't have experience with a drug in question,I don't give an answer(as opposed to what alot of ppl on this board do).

~Pinnacle~

yeah i hear that, thats half the people on this board, thanks for the advice im gonna up it to 150mgs ed today, ill let u know how it goes thanks again

theshiz777 is offline Junior Member
    If you dont want to feel to sluggish and lazy on drol, try to add some proviron , unless you plan on running the test like you mentioned.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    I have a friend who gets insomnia every time they use it. Also they get really aggressive. If I remember the doses they took I will post it.

I may just eliminate the orals all together anymore. I get too many wierd sides from them. Other than test flu, I don't get any bad sides from injectables.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Sunday, I started a cycle that includes 100mg of anadrol ed. I have been feeling real sluggish, tired and am not sleeping good. I fall asleep ok, but wake up a few hours early to the time I should wake up. This all started Sunday night.

Could this be from the anadrol and already or is this possibly just coincidence and maybe I am just getting sick?

I have taken anadrol before and never remember having these kind of sides.
    Sounds like drol sides to me. Same exact thing I am experienceing at 100mg ed, but also really nice strength and weight gain. To me, the sides are not worth it though.I hate the overall general feeling of not feeling good all the time. Plus my bp is pretty high. This will be the last time I use drol.

I don't know if my strength has gone up yet or not, cause now when I work out feeling the way I do, I run out of energy quickly during a set and I am sweating like crazy. I stopped taking it today to see if I can get back to normal and to find out if the anadrol is what is causing me to feel this way or not.

Thread Information