GHO5T is offline Senior Member

Masteron-worth it or not

im looking to add the finishing touches on my next cycle mainly a cutter.... im deciding whether or not to order masteron for maybe the last 4-6 weeks of cycle to harden up and get a little more cut...

im just curious what u guys think about masteron and whether its worth the money or not... ive never used it b4 so i would like to hear from users b4 i order...

timvds is offline Member
    I would use it in a cutter. 300-400mg per week depending on your cycle history.

yea bro im thinkin about runin it in my cutter... but is it worth the money, are results really good, taking into effect u have diet and cardio in check

timvds is offline Member
    Yup, works well synergistically with test among other things. Comparable to winstrol .

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think my next cycle will be prop/tren /masteron . Heard lots of good things about it esp when stacked with prop and tren.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i cant decide between prop/winny or prop/masteron . Think im gonna do winnie cause i have 20 Zambons left over from before. I actually want to run both w/ prop but dont want to be bald with a bad liver.lol

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    i think my next cycle will be prop/tren/masteron. Heard lots of good things about it esp when stacked with prop and tren.

yea bro thats basically what my cycle looks as of now... except im taking anavar as well, thinkn about startin some time next week....

but ne ways how long does the effects on hardness of muscles usually last when u stop taking masteron

timvds is offline Member
    i think my next cycle will be prop/tren/masteron. Heard lots of good things about it esp when stacked with prop and tren.
    just did that cycle. let me tell ya its worth at try IMO. vascularity all over my shoulders, arms, neck.

Quote Originally Posted by timvds
    just did that cycle. let me tell ya its worth at try IMO. vascularity all over my shoulders, arms, neck.
    how long did the effects of masteron last after ur cycle ended...

timvds is offline Member
    Hmm, hard to say seeing that i wasnt in the single digit bf%. I would say a couple of weeks.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    im looking to add the finishing touches on my next cycle mainly a cutter.... im deciding whether or not to order masteron for maybe the last 4-6 weeks of cycle to harden up and get a little more cut...

im just curious what u guys think about masteron and whether its worth the money or not... ive never used it b4 so i would like to hear from users b4 i order...
    If you are about 9% bf or lower then i would def. recommend it in a cutter. i'd run it about 400mg/week. great for hardness and vascularity. You could say the results are similar to winstrol , but if you don't plan on being in the single digit bf% then i would say go with winni.

last time i checked i was at about 7% bf, so ill def think about using it in next cycle.... hopefully this cutter will put me even lower in bf %.

do u suggest runnin thru whole cycle which will b about 8-10 weeks... or run it the last couple of weeks...

Masteron is a great addition to the end of a cycle. Like said above, not very effective if your not already in single digit bf. It makes your muscles just look hard as hell, like little rocks or something. I stacked mine w/ anavar ,tren ,winny,EQ,sustanon , oh **** it, I was on everyhting, but the masteron helped!!!

last time i checked i was at about 7% bf, so ill def think about using it in next cycle.... hopefully this cutter will put me even lower in bf %.

do u suggest runnin thru whole cycle which will b about 8-10 weeks... or run it the last couple of weeks...

The last 4 wks of your cycle, dont run it any longer than that, its pretty harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Masteron is a great addition to the end of a cycle. Like said above, not very effective if your not already in single digit bf. It makes your muscles just look hard as hell, like little rocks or something.
    I stacked mine w/ anavar,tren,winny,EQ,sustanon, oh **** it, I was on everyhting, but the masteron helped!!!

lol... damn bro thats one hell of a cycle

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    The last 4 wks of your cycle, dont run it any longer than that, its pretty harsh.
    pretty harsh as in what sides? I know its a DHT steroid so is it as rough on the hairline as winny?

I was thinking the last 4-6 weeks at about 75mg/ed?

yeah i'd go for about the last 4-6 weeks or so. it is a dht derivative so if you're prone to hairloss then ya might wanna get some rogain cause finasteride doesn't help. i don't think it's any worse on the hairline than winni. i actually ran them in the same cycle, different times though. 7% is good. i was bout 8% when i started it... makes a hella difference in hardness fer sher...

pretty harsh as in what sides? I know its a DHT steroid so is it as rough on the hairline as winny?

I was thinking the last 4-6 weeks at about 75mg/ed?
    i didn't find it to be any harsher than winni (if you even consider winni to BE harsh...). I ran it 50mg ED but 75 would prolly do awesome....

good info bro.. def think bout addin to cycle...

cant wait for first inject

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    i didn't find it to be any harsher than winni (if you even consider winni to BE harsh...). I ran it 50mg ED but 75 would prolly do awesome....
    i was thinking more along the terms of harshness on the joints like winny, but from my understanding that doesnt seem to be a problem

Thread Information