Angel of death is offline Senior Member

When do you think you'll stop juicing?

I've been running cycles on and off a couple years now. And I've achieved so much with the few cycles I have run, I am thinking of maybe doing one more and then trying to maintain and make some natural gains. At least for a while....
    Do most people have a physique in mind they want to achieve or do most people just want to keep getting bigger till they eventually die (of whatever cause)?
    lol I know that sounded sarcastic but I meant it literally, when do you plan on stopping?

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    probably until im 50 or so.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i cant live witrhout cycling @ least now

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    i think ill stop whenever i think ive reached my goals as a bb and go from there natty....

but not ne time soon tho

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    gotta die of something... why stop ever...

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Not anytime soon. Never really thought about that. Just going with the flow.

I always think about it. The more you do anything in life the more you think about it. Just like the older you get, the more you question the purpouse of life. I ask myself always, when will I stop juicing. I want to be 225 at a single digit bodyfat. I am 5'10" tall, so I can easily get there. But I don't know what comes after that. Just like death. Will I maintain? Will I take small amounts to maintain? Or will I just stop and loose all the gains slowly like Keven Levrone?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'm on HRT so who knows

JohnnyB

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    hard to say. i just hope that when i stop. i still have some natty testosterone production so i can still make gains.....or at least maintain.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    This is my last cycle, I swear...................

Well, I'm getting married next spring, me and my girl have talked alot about it. It's not so much the juice and me being on it thats the issue, its the cost of it. When it comes down to buying diapers and baby formula for your kid or buying juice, well you have to do the right thing sometimes. I wont have a child for a couple years anyways, but I have some goals I'd like to accomplish outside of the gym as well. Buying some land, a home, paying off the car, etc etc. I may run something simple here and there like a test/EQ cycle or something. But my idea of what a real cycle looks like now compared to what it looked like 5 years ago is alot different. My cycles dont run me a few hundred anymore, they run upwards of 1-2 g's, more towards 2 g' if its pre contest or if there is GH involved.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Well, I'm getting married next spring, me and my girl have talked alot about it. It's not so much the juice and me being on it thats the issue, its the cost of it. When it comes down to buying diapers and baby formula for your kid or buying juice, well you have to do the right thing sometimes. I wont have a child for a couple years anyways, but I have some goals I'd like to accomplish outside of the gym as well. Buying some land, a home, paying off the car, etc etc. I may run something simple here and there like a test/EQ cycle or something. But my idea of what a real cycle looks like now compared to what it looked like 5 years ago is alot different. My cycles dont run me a few hundred anymore, they run upwards of 1-2 g's, more towards 2 g' if its pre contest or if there is GH involved.

Oh yeah, but till then I'm just trying to hold on to the dream and get on stage as much as I can, its the best feeling in the world. Thats the addiction to me, not juice, the feeling. Just the feeling man, you guys know what I mean

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i try not to think about how much money i am spending on this... if i did i wld probably be sick to my stomach... but with that being said i am not stopping anytime soon...

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    I’ll probably stop when I have no time for running cycles.. right now I have work, eating right, and working out.. that's it.. I have no time for anything else.. eventually I’ll have to drop it when something more important comes around.

toolman is offline Banned
    Interesting thread...I started gear in my mid 30's as I hit a wall and liked what I read. Now at 40 I must admit I like the sides of test replacement. I tend to run lower dosages and not really looking to pack on alot more mass. Just regular strength gains and loving needing the wife every night rather than a few nights a week. That said, and the fact that I am now legal for HRT, I can't say I won't always run a cycle now and then.

problem with this sport is that it can consume you so much to the point that the only life you have or care about is your own. And then someday you may realize that the only thing you've ever been concerned about has slipped away w/ age, and now that your ready to start caring about something else, nobody gives a **** about you.

marqui678 is offline Junior Member
    This is my last cycle.....lol, the famous last words.

superfat73 is offline Associate Member
    Never!!!

Heavy is offline Junior Member
    When I have a heart attack from carrying too much muscle. And even then, some muther****er better inject me with some long acting test before they bury me. A bro doesnt want to be crashing on his way to hell.

little men is offline Associate Member
    the problem with me is i set a goal, i reach it then i set another one, i wanted to loose my fat at the start and didnt give a **** about muscle just wanted to be thin cos i felt intimidated and lacked confidence, i did that with diet and training natraly,
    then i got my confidence back and relised i wanted to get big and very ripped,

spent shit loads on over the counter stuff and in australia we get alot of shit that doesnt work, then i sat on the fence for a while with pro hormones then to the dark side,

the end of the road for me is near, probly another 2 or 3 cycles and im going natty gained and kept a good 20lbs over almost 2 yrs and very happy, currently 12%bf 180lbs 5'11 going test/masteron and eq and hoping to get to 190lbs and into the single digit body fat

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by alluprbdy
    I am 50 now, you will change that view when you get here sonny thats for sure. I am never going to stop, in fact I am on permenetly now !!

zircon is offline Junior Member
    I'm an athlete, so will be cycling abotu 18 months per year till I'm 36 or so I reckon. From then on come off, and see how it goes. Running low cycles in the hope I wont screw myself up.

Also looking at trt, at some stage, hell if it can improve quality of life without causing too much damage, i say why not...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    TRT would be the next thing for me once I'm done cycling. Honestly, I haven't cycled in almost 2 years I think. No reason in paticular, just wanted to take a break. I do feel my next one comming on soon, however. My thing was that I was about 19 when I did my first cycle, and wanted to proove to myslef that I can be 200lbs without juice. Currently I'm about 188 and growing so I must be doing something right.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alluprbdy

Well for me that will be when i'll have reached my very goal and that my age while not allow me to go further w/out considerable consequences.......that said if i can keep training till i'm 75, i'll do as best as i can......i have an exemple in my gym and that respectable.....

zircon is offline Junior Member
    yup, I think responsible aas usage up till 40 or so, then only trt after that is the way to go. SHould lead to quality life, with not many complications. Blood work is key though.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    next year!!thats wat i say every year!!

til the wheels fall off.

untill i remain healty with out problems i will never stop cycling! i love cycling test i feel greet!!!!!

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Till death do us part....

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    next year!!thats wat i say every year!!
    LMAO....is that so hard to quit? i assume this as a "Yes"

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    I'll quit when i POP

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    when i run out of Gear oh shit wait i keep buying ... heheheh
    Yeah right

Thread Information