heytheresmoker is offline Junior Member

should i bump it up??

Im in my 5th week of test and eq. my gains arent anything to write home about.. gained about 8-10lbs so far. my question is should i bump my doses up??
    im doing eq @400mg and test enth @250mg a week.this cycle will be for 16 weeks.
    the reason my test does is so low was because i had a problem with my last test only cycle so i decided to go with a lower does of test. but i made sure i kept it in there because i didnt want to be stupid and do a cycle without test in it.

will it hurt me to bump up the doses? how much should i bump it up? can i bump the eq to 500mg and keep the test at 250??

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    8 to 10 pounds is pretty good. Try bumping up the test....what kind of problems did you have from the test? Give more info on the problems

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You could up the test to 500mg a week but this should have been done form the start......... youwill see some sides as your blood levels spike from the increase for awhile.

What problems did you have with test?

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    how is ur diet bro... even if u bump up the dosages of the gear and ur diet isnt in check u wont see considerable gains....

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Up your calories, weight gain is based on calorie intake

JohnnyB

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    He is already gaining weight................. the dosages he's using aren't much at all. EQ at that dosages will give slight gains......... IMO up the test it looks like the calories are there to gain since you have already.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    what were the problems you had previously?

heytheresmoker is offline Junior Member
    my last cycle was a test enth only cycle at 500mg a week. the only problems i had were acne and some very bad rage. i know these are normal sides but i couldnt handle myself at this high of a mg.
    this is why i chose to do test at 250mg and eq at 400.plus i feel that i do fine with low dose cycles
    whatm going to do is just keep it how it is and bump up the calories a bit more.
    my diet is perfect. the hard part is i feel that the eq is kicking in and today i cheated a bit.

my next cycle ill rock test at 500mg a week

Thread Information