ABRAXAS is offline New Member

PRIMO + Masteron -- What do you think?

---------------------------

Am about 4 weeks off of my 10 week 250mg Enanth & 400mg EQ cycle. I cycle real light; although I'm not enjoying the crash at all.

My goal is to get my testicals back and 95% of my natural test production before jumping on my next cycle with test.

So Im thinking a shootin 5000iu HCG to kick off a 8 weeks of 250mg PRIMO + 100mg Masteron . I figure it'll keep me hard, keep me in an anabolic state w/o effecting HPTA or testicals too much. My nuts are very important to me!

After the 8 weeks with primo and masteron I'll go 4 weeks of Creatine and Clenbut and then jump on the real stuff again. What you guys think about this... smart or not?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Don't do 5000iu in one shot, 4 weeks off, you should started PCT a week ago

JohnnyB

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ABRAXAS
    ---------------------------

Am about 4 weeks off of my 10 week 250mg Enanth & 400mg EQ cycle. I cycle real light; although I'm not enjoying the crash at all

My goal is to get my testicals back and 95% of my natural test production before jumping on my next cycle with test.

So Im thinking a shootin 5000iu HCG to kick off a 8 weeks of 250mg PRIMO + 100mg Masteron . I figure it'll keep me hard, keep me in an anabolic state w/o effecting HPTA or testicals too much. My nuts are very important to me!

After the 8 weeks with primo and masteron I'll go 4 weeks of Creatine and Clenbut and then jump on the real stuff again. What you guys think about this... smart or not?
    as stated above u should have started ur PCT by now... thats the reason for the crash

as far as ur nuts go if they r important to u then i suggest u run test with ur cycles bro, otherwise u might not have ne left

ur gonna go 8 weeks on cycle then take 4 weeks off then go another 8 weeks on cycle and without ne test... not the smartest thing to do bro... i suggest u research b4 u **** urself up...
    Last edited by GHO5T; 11-09-2005 at 09:12 PM.

ABRAXAS is offline New Member
    Yuh,

I've done 2000iu already and started my clomid 10 days ago actually.

I'm still looking for a reasonable bridge -- does this sound fair? I was thinking 10 weeks of Masteron might be harsh on the lver -- even at 100mg week?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Forget the bridge and you should of run the HCG during the cycle

JohnnyB

Thread Information