RudeBwoy is offline Junior Member

Accutane for acne

My acne has started to accumulate on my shoulders and now down my back. How long after cycle will it take to go away. Should I do accutane after cycle. If I take accutane, will it return next cycle? Ive never had problems off gear. I got the b5 and bezoyl but it helps minimal. Help needed! Thanks bros!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I find that the acne you get while on takes quite a while to go away...i know it sucks but at least for me it takes about 4-6 weeks...however i don't use anything other the soap and oxy-pads...XXL

tony_canuck is offline Junior Member

yes

accutane works. period. i had bad cysts (which are HUGE acne) and all over, very nasty shit. anyway, i started on accutane and boom, all gone. now if you do it the strength that doctors give you, it needs a few months and very nasty on your on body, so you shouldn't take any sauce while on. but if you want to juice, like now in the summer, and take accutane, what works for me and won't screw your system (liver) up is use is every third day, around 20-40mg which will keep all nasty acne away from the surface of the skin. To cure forever you need like 80mg a day for 6 months which will be very strong on your system. My way is cheaper too

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Or you could just have kick ass insurance like my school does and pay $20 for a months supply at any dose!

Thread Information